Nobody is going to believe me

My heart pounds as they approach me. I try to act normal, but the pit in my stomach grows deeper. Jin and J-hope stand beside me, giving me silent support. Jungkook's gaze meets mine, and it's like staring into an abyss. I see no remorse, no understanding—just a void.

"Hey, y/n," Yoongi says, "Meet the new family member!" Mulan gives me a half-hearted smile. I nod in acknowledgment, keeping my emotions in check. Jin and J-hope exchange glances, their concern evident. She pulls me in a hug, whispering in my ear "Don't even try". At this point I don't think he would even listen to me. Looking at Jungkook she continues happelly "We thought it was time to make things official," wrapping her arm around Jungkook's. His gaze flickers for a moment, and I catch a glimpse of something unreadable. "That's nice," I manage to say, forcing a smile. Jin and J-hope exchange another look, sensing the tension. The bell rings, signaling the start of classes. "We better head inside," Jungkook says, and they walk away without a second glance.

I stand there, trying to compose myself. Jin places a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" "Yeah," I murmur, my voice barely audible. We head inside, leaving the cold wind and the ache behind. School awaits, and I can only hope the day brings some peace to my shattered world.

I walk to my locker and take my books. I head to my first class. It is with Mulan and her friends. I go to my seat and wait for the teacher. I take my sketchbook and start drawing while waiting. The door opens, I don't look up. Someone bumps in to my table. I look up. Great. "Move your ass, bitch." I start drawing again. She pulls me by my hair. "I am talking to you." I look up again. "I am sorry, I thought you were talking to yourself because you said bitch." She slaps me, I fall off my seat. "Was it that hard?" They all laugh. My lip hurts, I touch my lip and look at my finger, blood. I pick my stuff from the ground and  get up. I walk to another table as far as possible from Mulan.

After class I search for V or Jin. I walk to their table. Jin sees my bleeding lip and stands up. "You went to the nurse with that?" "No, it's nothing." "V has your food, but you are going to eat with us." "No I-" He pulls me with him to the table. I take a seat next to Jin and RM. V gifs me my food and I start eating. Jungkook ignores me, he doesn't even look at me. They are talking and laughing and I just sit here. I want to disappear. 

A few minutes later Mulan walks to our table. "Hey guys." Giving Jungkook a peck. "Mulan, how was your day? Come sit with us." RM says. "There is no place anymore, sorry." Jin says, while he looks at RM. "If y/n goes away I can sit." They all look at me. "I said there was no place anymore." "Come on Jin, it's not like we want her to be here." "Why are you so rude to your own sister, Suga?" "It's okay Jin, I'll just leave." I pick up my stuff and walk away without looking back. Nobody stops me. 

Tears start to build in my eyes. I blink them away and go to the music room. I eat my food and play piano. After lunch, I go to my next class. Jungkook and Mulan are already there. I walk past them, but still see how they look at me. Like I am trash. How much I try not to cry, I still feel some tears running down my cheeks.

The teacher is explaining something. I can't concentrate. I stand up and all eyes are on me. "Can I please go to the bathroom?" Before the teacher answer I am already took my stuff and head out. I walk to the closest bathroom and go in a toilet stall. I collapse on the floor, all I can do is cry. It hurts, I can't stop crying.I just sit there, in my thoughts, unawere that I'm scratching the wound from the mug open. The bell rings. I look at my watch and see that school is over. I hear that the hallway is full of people. I wait until everything goes back silent. I stand up and clean my arm and hide the freshly open  wound.

I open the bathroom door and see Jin standing in the hallway. "I saw it raining so I wanted to take you home. Is everything alright?" "Yeah" I answer with a smile. "Don't lie to me. I can also see your red puffy eyes and your wet cheeks." "I just want to go home." Or to what I call home.

I stride over to my locker, grab my books, and head to my first class, a dreaded encounter with Mulan and her friends. Settling into my seat, I immerse myself in my sketchbook, hoping to escape the upcoming drama. The door swings open, but I keep my eyes on my drawing. Suddenly, my skectbook is thrown of my desk. It's Mulan. "Move your ass, bitch," she sneers. Unfazed, I answer, "I'm sorry, are you talking to yourself?"

In response, she yanks my hair and slaps me, leaving me sprawled on the floor, blood on my lip. I grabe my skectbook off the floor and pack my belongings, distancing myself from Mulan's toxicity.

After class, I search for  V and Jin. Jin notices my bleeding lip. "You went to the nurse with that?" "No, it's nothing." "V has your food, but you are going to eat with us." He insists. "No I-" He pulls me with him to the table. I take a seat next to Jin and RM. V gifs me my food and I start eating in silence. Jungkook ignores me, he doesn't even look at me. They are talking and laughing and I just sit here. I want to disappear, feeling like an outsider in their laughter-filled world.

A few minutes later Mulan walks to our table. "Hey guys." Giving Jungkook a peck. "Mulan, how was your day? Come sit with us." RM says. "There is no place anymore, sorry." Jin says, while he looks at RM. "If y/n goes away I can sit." They all look at me. "I said there was no place anymore." "Come on Jin, it's not like we want her to be here." "Why are you so rude to your own sister, Suga?"Jin tries to defend me. "It's okay Jin, I'll just leave." I pick up my stuff and walk away without looking back. Nobody stops me, why would they.

Tears welling up, but I push them back, seeking peace in the music room. I eat alone and play the piano until the next class. Passing Jungkook and Mulan, their judgmental stares cut deep. Suppressing my tears becomes hard.

The teacher is explaining something, I can't concentrate. I raise my hand, all eyes on me. "Can I please go to the bathroom?" Before the teacher can even answer,  I flee in to the hallway. I go to the nearest bathroom and go in a toilet stall. Once inside, I crumble, tears streaming down my face. Unawere to me, I scratch at the wound from the mug, lost in my thoughts. The bell rings, signaling the end of the school day. I wait until the hallway empties before coming out, cleaning and hiding the newly opened wound. I open the bathroom door and see Jin standing in the hallway. "I saw it raining so I wanted to take you home. Is everything alright?" "Yeah" I answer with a smile. "Don't lie to me. I can also see your red puffy eyes and your wet cheeks." "I just want to go home." Or to what I call home.