Are you okay?

We stayed outside in the cool breeze and talked for hours. It felt normal, like nothing ever happened, even though it did. I fell and almost died. But for now, I am breathing. I have to live, not just survive.

Hours passed, and it's already dark. "Let's go inside and eat," V proposes, and I hear his belly growl. "I have to warn you, the food isn't really good, not to say bad." They all laugh. "If you don't try, you'll never know," RM says. We make our way inside, with Jin walking beside me. "Where is JK?" I whisper to him. "He needed to handle some things with Mulan. Don't worry about him. He is smart enough." I look at Jin with a "are you serious" expression. "That's exactly why I am worried." We both start to laugh.

We go to the cafeteria and take a seat at a large table. After getting our food, we start eating in a pleasant silence. "Can I sit with you guys?" I look up from my not-so-delicious food and see Jungkook. He looks tired, and I can slightly see his red, puffy eyes. He cried. I feel sorry for him, even though I don't know what happened, even though he hurt me. I guess I still love him, more than I want to admit. A part of me always will.

Namjoon is the first to react. "Yeah, sure." He takes a chair and sits with us. For a moment, it's still, and we all are just eating. I decide to break the silence. "How are you?" Jungkook looks at me, almost choking on a piece of bread. "You ask me that? You are the one in the hospital," he retorts. I don't say anything, just looking at him with a serious face. "But, yeah, I am doing fine," he adds. I look at him, definitely not believing him. "You sure? You don't look okay." For a moment, I see a warm spot in his eyes. "I am not, but I don't want to talk about it." I nod. "Then let's not talk about it." I smile a little, and he returns that smile. We start eating again. I'm not going to push him. If he wants to talk, then I am here for him.

It's crazy, isn't it? How I care about him, even though he didn't care nor look after me. I want to be there for him, even when he isn't there for me. He is my friend, my family, my love. You are always there for them, no matter what.

After dinner, we separate. Jin and my brother walk with me to my room. The rest of Bangtan left. "So, you okay?" Jin asks. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" He doesn't need to say anything; I know what he meant. But if I am completely honest, I am okay. We say goodbye in my room. "Tomorrow I come alone. Okay sis? I love you. Goodnight." Yoongi gives me a big hug. "Goodnight bro." I start laughing. "Don't call me that." Suga hits me playfully on my shoulder. "Goodnight princess." "Goodnight Jinnie. Take care of Kookie for me, please." He smiles. "I will. Call me whenever you want. Bye, princess." I go to the small bathroom and wear my pajamas. I lay on the bed, just thinking about stuff. I can't sleep. It's cold.