Scars to your beautiful

I open my eyes and look at my phone. No mist calls, no messages. Nothing. I get up from my bed and walk to the kitchen. While making some breakfast I scroll trough my social media. That's when I saw it. His post. I drop my phone.

A post from Jungkook, proudly declaring his newfound relationship with Mulan. Wow, I really mean nothing to him. I take my phone up from the ground. There is a little crack in the screen. My phone and my heart have something in comment. They are both broken.

Leaving my untouched breakfast, I prepare for school, heading to the bathroom to change. My gaze in the mirror reveals the wound from the shatterd mug. I stand there, silently staring at my own reflection, lost in the sea of my thoughts. I look pale and tired. Broken is the perfect word to describe my current state.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes, and Jin's name flashes across the now broken screen. I answer without a word. "Hey," he greets me. "I'll be at your house in five minutes. We can walk to school together, and I won't forget the caramel coffee." The unspoken acknowledgment of Jungkook's post lingers in the air. I dress in a black sweater and jeans, ready to face the day, or something like that.

As the bell rings, I take my backpack and rush outside, greeted by not only Jin, but also a cheerfull J-hope. "Hey princess." "Hey, y/n, my hope." A small smile leaves my mouth. "Hey, Jinnie and my sunshine. I thought you were coming alone." "Plan changed, while I was leaving J-hope said he wanted to go with me. You know I can't say no to him." We walk in silence, a comforting silence. "Hey Jin?" "Yes sweetie?" "I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday and the pizza." He laughs at me. "Everything for my child." We all three start laughing breaking the silence.

Approaching the school, a sense of discomfort creeps in—I don't want to witness Jungkook and Mulan together. Jin senses my unease. "It's going to be fine. Trust me. And if there is something, you know where to find me." His eyes reassuring, I trust him.

Reaching the school gate, Jin and J-hope await BTS. As I bid them farewell, I hear someone call out my name. I turn around to find the BTS entourage—Yoongi, RM, Jimin, V, Jungkook and... Mulan—emerging from their car. The encounter lingers in the air, promising a confrontation that I'm not entirely ready to face yet.