You are not losing me

The next morning, I find myself awake at an unusually early hour, it's half past five. I walk downstairs, non of the boys are awake yet. I go to the kitchen and start looking in the cupboards for something to eat. Nothing. No breakfast cereals, no yogurth, no fruit. Just some milk and eggs. I decide to make pancakes. I put on some music, but not to loud 'cause the boys are still sleeping. I mix the dough and grab a pan.  

I turn around and open my mound ready to scream. He covers my mound before any noise comes out. I quickly put the dough on the counter, before I let it fall. He puts his hands back in his pockets and Jungkook nonchalantly takes a seat on the counter.

"Why are you up so early?" he questions, mirroring his question with a teasing undertone. As we banter, I proceed to cook pancakes. Before I can take a bite he steals my pancake. "Hey! That's mine!" I yell more than whisper. "It's really good. Can you make me an other one?" Jungkook says when he finished my pancake. "Bake it yourself." I bake a new pancake for me and before Jungkook can snatch it from me again. The pancake already disappeared in my mound.atch it away again.

I go back upstairs and leave Jungkook behind. All the doors from the boys are still closed, meaning they are still asleep. I make myself ready in the bathroom. I get dressed and take my backpack. Once prepared, I head downstairs once more. Jungkook is in front of the stove, baking pancakes. He hears me coming down and looks up. I walk past him to the front door. "Where are you going? School only starts at half past eight." He asks. It's now a quarter past six. "Non of your business." I say back and leave the house.

I actually have no idea where I am going myself. Wandering through the waking city, I end up at Starbucks, ordering my favorite Caramel Frappuccino. Eventually, I board a random metro, metro 6, aimlessly navigating the city's vast network. My journey leads me to a beach where the sunrise captivates my attention. The sunlight reflecting on the water. The waves claiming the sand. It's beautiful. The city is coming alive, minute by minute. I look at the time and see that it's half past seven. Panicking, I rush back to the station and barely catch the metro, determined to make it back home in time. It is much busier now. The people go to work, the children have to go to school.

My phone buzzes. It is overflowing with texts from Suga, asking where I am. I quickly reply.I pick my stuff and leave the metro. I start running back home. It feels like the way back is longer then I can imagine. I'm in our street. V and Jin just left the house and walk to the car. Jin sees me running like a crackhead. He start running to me. We end up hugging each other like we haven't seen each other in 10 years.

"How was your little trip?" Jin asks. V opens the front door again and screams. "I found her!" "It was amazing." I say back to Jin and ignore V. "Can I go with you next time?" Jin asks with puppy eyes. "No Jinnie, you need to baby sit on that dork." I look back at V and see Suga running to the car. He gives me a quick hug and gets inside the car. The rest of the boys follow his example. We get in the car and drive to school.