A cold stone with names on

We enter the school Jin walks with me again. "So... are you going to tell me where you went?" Jin asks. "No, that's a secret." Jin looks at me in disbelief. "We don't have secrets for each other in this house hold." I start to laugh. "You really think the boys tell you everything?" Jin pouts, "I don't like it when you hide something for me." I sigh. "I took the metro." "To where?" "To a place called... non of your business." I playfully answer and start laughing again. "Not cool." He says. We walk further in silents. I take my stuff out of my locker and go to class. Jin goes to his class.

My first class is art. Kookie and Tae are also in this class. I go sit on an empty desk. They aren't here yet. Mulan walks in, weird. She doesn't sit in this class. She walks to my desk. Standing in front of my desk in silence. She finally decides to talk. "Hey." She gives me an insecure smile. "Hey." I say back, questioning why she is here. "I just want to apologize. What I did was wrong. I am sorry I hurt you. I was just jealous of you. I know that isn't a reason to hurt you the way I did." As she is talking, I notice Jungkook and Taehyung behind her in the door way, ready to intervene if needed. "I forgive you, I'm glad you see your mistakes." She nods. "Thank you." "Bye Mulan," I say, indicating that she should leave.

She turns around and is met with Jungkook and Taehyung. She quickly walks past them and leaves the classroom. The two boys walk to me. "What did she want?!" V says in an angry tone. "Nothing." I answer. Because that's the truth, she didn't want anything. She just came to apologize. The boys go sit next to me. The teacher comes in and starts the lesson.

After class, I go to my next class, it's philosophy. Non of the boys are in this class, neither is Eve, nor Mulan or her friends. I really like this subject. Just like psychology. Before I know, class is already over. Time flies when a subject intrest you. I head out and walk to my locker. Suga leans against it. "Let's go to the boys, they are at our table." He says. "I don't know. I don't want to." He gives me a hug. "Okay, but don't do anything stupid." "Yes, sir!" I jockingly answer.

Deciding against joining the boys, I head towards the school gate. My destination becomes the graveyard, where I find solace by my parents' graves. Sitting in front of them, I speak aloud, sharing my thoughts as if they were present, turning the cold stone into a conduit for my feelings.