Read my eyes

We talked and hung out for the rest of the day. Eventually, Jungkook, Jimin, and RM had to leave. I felt a sense of relief when Jungkook left because things were sometimes awkward between us. With the others, we watched a movie in my room and I fell asleep. When I woke up, no one was around. Checking my phone, I found one message from Jin. "We have school today, and I had to drag your brother with me again. But we will definitely come after. Love, Jin." I smiled to myself and went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Eve's mother was fired from the hospital, so I was alone now, but I was genuinely happy for her. Her mother was strong, just like her daughter Eve.

After breakfast, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Since I had nothing to do, I looked into the backpack that Yoongi had prepared with my clothes and things. I found my favorite book and started reading while listening to music. It surprised me that he still remembered my favorite book; I didn't expect that. I read for more than three hours straight and got bored again.

The doctor came to check on me; my ribs were still bruised, but I was getting better. He mentioned that I could go home soon! It was almost twelve o'clock, so I knew the boys didn't have classes. I texted Jin: "Hey, what's up?" I waited for Jinnie's response. "Not much, what's down there?" He couldn't resist teasing me about my height. "Hey! Jimin is only five centimeters taller than me! I am not that small, so shut up!" This time, it took him longer to respond. "Now the little guy is angry at me." I laughed so hard that someone passing my room might have thought I went nuts. We continued texting until they had to go to class. I wished they were already here; I missed them. It was so boring in the hospital; I couldn't do anything, literally nothing. So, I decided to go for a walk again. AGAIN. I think I circled the entire hospital seven times, mostly because I got lost—my clumsy self. I ended up sitting on a bench in front of the hospital.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I looked up and saw Jin and Suga. "I am not alone. I am with me, myself, and I. What are you doing here alone?"I ask him back. Suga started laughing and said, "That's my sister. The rest needed to do something, but they should be here any minute." "Are you talking behind our back?" The boys joined Jin and Suga. However, Jungkook wasn't with them. Maybe that's for the best. Right?