Don't get hurt again

In my next class, I find myself with Jimin, Jungkook, and Eve. Mulan is also in this class, and I can't help but feel a bit uneasy. I take a seat at an empty table and wait for the others. Eve and Jimin walk in together, exchanging a glance before sitting in front of me. "Hey, sweetie," they both say simultaneously. "I know what you two are doing." I try to resist. "Oh come on, talking want kill you." Jimin stats. "Fine," I say, too tired to argue. It's clear they won't back down.

Jungkook walks in, and as he sees me, he heads to my table. Following him is Mulan. I don't know what's going on between them, are they still together? Jungkook takes a seat next to me, and I mumble a small "Hey." He responds with a smile, and we exchange a simple greeting.

The class begins,  it's a math lesson. I glance to my right, noticing Jungkook looking at the blackboard as if it holds some dark secrets. I find it endearing that he struggles with math. I roll my eyes and start explaining, surprising him. He looks even more shocked when I initiate conversation. "You understand it now?" I ask after explaining. "Yeah, thank you," he replies, flashing his familiar bunny smile. I missed that smile. "You're welcome," I say, returning a small smile.

When the bell rings, I pack my things and head out, putting on some music. At my locker, I stash my belongings and head to the library. I grab my favorite book and take a seat, engrossed in my reading. Moments later, Jin joins me. We exchange smiles but don't say much. "Will you come and sit with us in the canteen?" Jin eventually asks. "Eve is with us, so you're not the only girl." I hesitate, still wary from the past. "I think I am just staying here." Jin nods understandingly. "Okay, princess, see you after school." I smile. "Bye, mom." We share a laugh before the librarian hushes us.

I continue reading until the bell signals the end of the period. I return the book to its shelf, gather my things, and head to my next class, science. I'm not particularly good at it, but I take a seat next to my lab partner. The teacher begins the lesson.

As the bell rings, signifying the end of the day, I pack my belongings and head to my locker. V approaches me. "The boys are already in the car. Are you ready?" he asks. "Yeah, let's get this bread." We make our way to the car, and I settle in the back next to Jimin and V while Jin drives us home.