Love me right

A week has passed, Jungkook and I are doing better. We are talking more, but I don't think it's ever going to be the same. We are never going to be how we used to be. But we try. The school year is almost over. The examens are coming. And after that, the school is organizing and school ball. Everyone on the school is invited. I don't know if I am going. And an extra reason why I shouldn't go is because you need to have a date for the ball.

I wake up by my alarm. I still live in the dorm, with the boys. I really feel at home. I have a minor headache. I get dressed and walk downstairs. I hear noises in the kitchen, Jimin screams really loud. It's really good for my headache. I quickly go to them. Jimin, V and Jungkook are in the kitchen. The kitchen is one big mess.

I think they tried to make pancakes. Eggs, flour and milk are all over the floor, kitchen cabinets, the walls and the kitchen counter. What on the freaking earth did they do. I think the kitchen looks really bad. But they looks even worse. V is trowing  an egg at Jimin. Jungkook is trowing flour at V. The three boys see me and stop in their actions. It's quit for a moment.

Until Jungkook chances his victim and throws. Now I am the one with flour on my clothes. "You chose the wrong person." I grown. I take the egg from V and throw it at Jungkook. His whole face is full of egg yolk and egg white. I start laughing. The three boys throw the flour, an egg and milk at the same time over me. "Yahh!" Someone shouts behind me. Again, my headache. I slowly turn around. Fuck, Jin. "The three of you better clean the whole kitchen." He says to the boys.

He turns around. "And you, you better go take a shower before your brother wakes up." I quickly run to my bedroom and take clean clothes. I run back into the hallway to the bathroom. I take a shower and wash all the eggs, milk and flour of my body. I put the clean clothes on and walk downstairs.

The boys are still cleaning the room. RM, J-hope and Suga are already awake. "Hey, sis." "Hey, bro." I say to Suga to tease him. "Don't call me that." "Hey sunshine and Namjoonie." I say to hobi and RM. And ignore my grumpy brother. They greet me. Jin takes what we need to breakfast from the kitchen that is now a battlefield. We go sit at the dinning table and start eating.

After breakfast. I go upstairs and get ready for school. V, Jimin and Jungkook are still cleaning the room. "It's so not fair that we need to do all the work." Jimin whines. "That is because she would not do such a havoc. But I know you guys and you would definitely do such a thing and then get her involved as well." Jin says. "Be happy I didn't told Suga or RM. Then you would be death by now." He goes further with talking. "Now get ready for school. You can clean this mess later."

The boys get ready as well. We wait for them to get done. Ones we are all ready, we go in the car. As usual, I go sit at the back. I fasten my seat belt in Jin Suga starts driving. We arrive at school. I get out of the car and walk to my locker. Jin still walks with me. He is really a protecting dad. Eve is already waiting for me at my locker. I go to her. Jin walks further to his locker where the boys are.