Match made in heaven

"So..." She starts. "So... what?" She roles her eyes. "Are you kidding me?" She asks. "No, I have really no idea what you mean." I answer. What did I forget? "Do you have a date?" She squalls. "Date...? Oh, a date for the ball?" "Yes, finally." "No, it doesn't matter. I am not going anyway." "What!?!" She screams. My head is killing me. "You have to go! Let me arrange you a date. I know for sure you will like it. And no, you can't run away from me." I roll my eyes. I am going to die. 

"So..." I start. "Do you have a date?" She blushes. "yeah!" She screams again. I think I am deaf now and my headache isn't really helping either. "You never guess who asked me!" She shouts. "Let me guess. Suga. And can you please just calm down and don't scream." "How did you know? Did he tell you? He must have told you, you're his little sister." She chatters. "No, he didn't told me. It's quit obvious. Come on, you look cute together. You are just a match made in heaven." "Really you think so?" I look at her. "You love him, right?" "Yes, I haven't told him yet, but I really do love him." "And he loves you." "You think so?" "I am his sister, believe me. The way he looks at you just screams love." I explain to her. She blushes again. She is now as red as a tomato. 

"Well, now we are talking about a match made in heaven... How are you and Jungkook?" She carefully asks. "We are okay. Let's go to class." I say and walk away. Leaving her behind for a few seconds. She catches up with me and we walk to our classroom. We have the same class, we take a seat next to each other. I take out my sketch book from my backpack and start drawing. "What are you drawing?" Lisa asks. "Nothing" I say. And go further with it. She looks over my shoulder. "Is that Ju-." I close the book abruptly and look at her with stern eyes. "You know what I am just going to shut up and mind my own business." She says fast and looks away.

We pay attention to the teacher when he starts teaching. We don't speak about Jungkook and I. The bell rings and we head  out. "The boys are probably in the canteen, are you coming too." She asks. "I don't kno-" Before I can answer. Someone puls me along. I look at the person holding me wrist. It's Suga. "You are coming with me and EVe to the canteen, no excuses." I follow in silents.

We make our way to the canteen and walk to the boys table. All the boys already sit at it. "Hey guys." Eve and Suga say at the same time. I don't see a word. My headache is getting worse every minute. It's killing me. I take a seat next to Jin. I lay my head on the table and close my eyes.

I slowly wake up. Shit, I must have fallen asleep. I open my eyes and get jungshook. I am in my room? How did I get here? Last time I checked I was in the canteen with Eve and the boys. What happend?