2

Emani POV

- I moved to this new block the house at my spot was getting higher. Mama couldn't pay for it.

This place called freeridge.

I woke up to my phone ringing
{Jamal is calling}
"What he want?" I mumble to myself. I grabbed the phone and answered. "Hello?"
"Emani?,Good you answered!"
"What you want Jamal?" I throw myself back on my pillow and covered my face.
"School is coming back up"
"And?"
"I HAVE TO PLAY FOOTBALL!
"Jamal! Quit yelling in my ear before I hang up."
I can hear Jamal cover his own mouth.
"My bad, look i'll call you back"
"Wha-"
*Beep beep beep*
I sigh and put my phone down and got dressed.
-
I was walking down the street and i heard this girl talking on the phone to someone.
"Yeah I heard he got out today and coming back"

"Who is coming back" i said to myself, I kinda brushed it off and continue to walk to ruby's house and Jasmine was just rolling away from his house.
"The hell" i said lowly as monse walks passed me all mad. I knocked on Ruby's door and he's panicking telling me monse is going to beat up Cesar.

"What?!, what happened"
Ruby: No time, we need to get Jamal and leave now.
He ran passed me
I followed.
-
We get to Cesar house and i see a bunch of random cholo's out on the lawn of his house. And monse on top of Cesar.
"Who are these peopl-"
Couldn't finish my sentence ruby and Jamal was pullin her off and  i stood there confused and clueless.

Monse yelled at the guys and stormed off and we all 3 looked at each other and i turned around and went up to Cesar.
"What the hell! Did you do?!"
Cesar says lowly "Look i'll explain please just leave now"
I was so confused
I heard a guy say something slick out his mouth. It was Oscar
"You lookin like a fine ass hyna"
-
"Excuse me?" I took a step towards him and the crowd and Cesar just rushed me away.
Cesar: just go home, okay?

I said okay while lookin at whoever that guy was i walked away.

Cesar POV
My brother looked at me as he smoked his blunt. "Who's the new hyna?"
"Just a friend of mines, Emani"
He sat there and didn't say anything afterwards.

End of chapter 1
Lemme know if like it
And if i should do more
Bye!💀