20

Last thing i remembered was getting shot and now I'm waking up in the hospital i was in the room by myself what happened last night flood my memory then my mom walked in she gasped. "Emani, baby you awake" she said and she hugged me tight tight tight I hugged her back it brought me back to the day I saw her again after she was finally done working Also brought me to the fact i almost wouldn't be able to see her again. I hugged her with all of me some tears fell down out my eye's as we hugged for what seemed like forever.

She wiped her tears and looked at me as if I was just born and its her first time seeing me. "What happened?...." she said "I don't know..." I said "I'm just glad your here, i know I should've moved us its not safe out here for anyone and you got shot,..crazy even saying that..If Cesar is apart of a life that's gonna harm you, you can't talk to him anymore" she said
"It's not Cesar fault, he doesn't even wanna be in the Santos but he had no choice" I said "there's always a choice, rather wrong or right" she said

I knew no matter what I said I wasn't gonna change my mom Mind about it i laid there and replayed it over and over and over again. "Is...ruby and Olivia okay?..." I said "Olivia.....She died" she said I felt somewhat guilty and sad and mad and confused and how much shit this changes for us.. everybody, me and spooky's relationship I start to cry again this time in complete sadness.

Monse walked in and she just looked at me "i'll uh let y'all have this time" my mom said and got up and left out and Monse walked beside the hospital bed and she was stoned face until she hugged me and cried "I wouldn't know what to do if i lost both of my girls" she said it was kinda muffled cuz she was crying on my shoulder With her face down and she lift her head up "I can't believe she's gone..." I said "me either...., i think Cesar might be next" she said and my mind goes back to reality he's in a gang...and didn't kill someone like he was supposed to,my mind started thinking about Oscar if he was scared....

Doctor said I had to stay for some months I had to get surgery done and recover there by time I got out it was December 2 weeks before Christmas. I got home and I felt sick my mom gave me medicine and was going out to get me some more stuff and I get a text from Veronica and Ashley they have been in the hospital with me from time to time but they were excited that I was back home...so was i. Veronica sending me mad emojis and Ashley sending mad paragraphs my phone is blowing up.

I put my hair in a bun cuz i was getting way to hot and I get a knock at the door probably my mom.

I went to go open the door and it was Oscar standing there it was kinda awkward haven't seen him since prom

I went to go open the door and it was Oscar standing there it was kinda awkward haven't seen him since prom. Without saying anything he hugged me and I hugged him back i held in my tears well kinda some tears fell he was wearing a tank top when he felt my tears and he hugged me even harder we let go and I looked at him. "if your thinking this your fault it's not...okay its nobody's fault babe" i said he sat down "I told Cesar to kill him, he didn't listen and he got 3 people shot and one of them died. You know how that makes the Santo's look...me look!" he said he sounded really mad i couldn't argue back with him I mean Cesar was in a gang and not killing someone as crazy as it sounds can cause a lot of destruction.

I sat down next to him and I held onto his muscles "Babe, come on....what did you do to him?" I said "don't worry about that, there's a truce I wanted you to be safe once you got out" he said "I always feel safe when I'm with you" i said and we looked at each other and we both started kissing each other. it felt like it was about to turn into sex so I stop it "my mom is gonna be back in a little bit you can't stay for long" I said he nodded his head and we both got up and i walked him out "I'm happy you made it" he said "I got one strong ass hyna" he said and we both started laughing "shut up!" I laughed and playfully hit him

Oh boy did I miss him.....

Y'all we got 600 reads I'm literally so fuckin happy!!! 😩 I love checking and seeing more people joining!!!! ♥♥😭
how many times did Emani turn him down on sex? HAHA💀💀💀