32

Me and sad eye's was in the car sitting outside the club "i still think this is crazy" he said and looked out the window "...think about me, the baby....my family" i said and i was tearing up "i know i know, seems like this is all we got right now..." He said "i don't wanna do it either it's for my baby...both of them" i said "you having twins??????" He said "No no no, i meant Oscar as my baby too" we laughed "I got the picture" i took it out my phone case

he took it out my hand and looked at it "I can see the head a little" he laughed "you really carrying this around with you?" he chuckled I took it back "yeah" i looked at it "i just-

he took it out my hand and looked at it "I can see the head a little" he laughed "you really carrying this around with you?" he chuckled I took it back "yeah" i looked at it "i just-....wanted it for Motivation" I said lowly and i started crying "why are you crying?" He put his hand around me "I don't know, pregnancy hormones" he looked at me worried "no, your crying harder then a regular cry.. why?" He said "cuz, i don't know if i really want the baby, and it's not like i want to get rid of it i don't think we are ready i have to sell drugs in order for my baby's father to see them when there first born and not in a jail and if i don't do that then my baby won't be able to see me enough cuz i have to work" I said crying through the whole thing.

He just hugged me he didn't know what to say he knew it was true and i felt his tears he was crying with me...

After that day me and sad Eye's were closer he was like my brother i was going in and out talking to Oscar keeping him updated and i remember talking to him about sad eyes he told me his story.....

"Your like a sister to sad eye's..." He said "how?, i barely even talked to him" i said "...his sister died before you came along he said it's crazy how much you remind him of his sister and he didn't wanna speak to you cuz he never wanted his sister involved and he didn't wanna get close to you cuz if you died he'll feel like he lost his sister again...like when u got shot it hurt him too,you just didn't know" he said i was shocked that leah and sad eyes went through this probably why leah was so nice after i almost died but still don't understand why she was so mean.

"..i didn't know" I said "Now you do, look you be careful out there we don't need mistakes" he said "i know i know, your doing good in here, that's gonna help" i said "yeah hopefully for another 4 years" he said "....yeah" i didn't say anything cuz he's gonna know about the plan we have going on.
It was time for us to stop talking and every time i had to leave it broke my heart every time.

I was with Veronica and she was doin my nails "It feels weird being pregnant like it's surreal putting me through all these emotions" i said "Your emotions seem to be more sad" she said "yeah...only cuz of...ya know" She nodded her head "at least your gonna get a job ya know and make sure he or she get's a better life then this.....are you gonna leave us?" She said ".....i don't want my kid in any of this life or area I'm gonna always be here for y'all and i won't ever forget y'all...." We hugged

It was 3am in the morning and i left the house and went to the beach and just sat there looking at the waves and I prayed and hopefully it would be answerd
I started thinking about Oscar i always wonder was he okay in there all alone without me i took a deep breath and laid on the beach.

This was short i know im sorry ♥♥
Vote
Comment
Read
Thank you!!!💗😩