3

Emani POV 

I  went back to ruby's house and I slammed the door. 

"hey!, your gonna wake up the twins" ruby said as I whispered a apology. "why was y' all fighting for?" as I looked at them both. They looked at each other. "its because what Cesar said" Jamal said quickly and covered his mouth. ruby looked at him with a irritated  face Jamal looked back at ruby "I'm sorry" 

"guys what the hell tell me what he said or I'll make you!" trying to be intimidating, ruby finally fessed up and told me. I was shook "wait, he really said that?" ruby shook his head yeah. "that lying bitch" I said in my mind. I told the guys I gotta get home before it gets to dark, they said bye and I started walking home. 

I was walking and I spotted some cholo's crossed the street from me. I minded my business and kept on walking until one cut crossed the street and headed my way. "hey ma" I kept walking ignoring him he called me ma again. "can I help you? god!" kept walking and gave attuited. 

outta nowhere he grabs me by my arms really hard "hyna I'm tryna talk to you" he grabbed me so hard my whole body turned around "what the fuck, let go of me!" I start trying to get out his grip. "chill girl" he said to me and that made me even more mad "get your fucking hands the fuck off me!" I started hitting him and he let me go and I started running home. "FUCK YOU THEN" he screamed as I ran. I get all the way home and I'm trying  to put my keys in and my hands are shaking and I finally get inside and I'm so upset right now I went straight to my bedroom and fell asleep getting ready for the first day of school tomorrow. 

WARNING THIS IS EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!!