27

1 week passed

I was getting ready in the bathroom and Oscar crossed my mind I was still very hurt he left me like that. I got sick to my stomach and started to throw up.
I was going to a party today and hopefully have some fun I was trying on a outfit and i was getting big and then i thought about it I've been eating and not working out i need to become healthy again cuz this is not okay.
I put on a different outfit.

Emani

Emani

Veronica

Veronica

Ashley

I meet up with Veronica and Ashley we was going to eat and then go to a party then the movies. we went to eat at the mall first and we were talking about ramdom things then Veronica came out the blue saying "me and Sad eyes back together" she said ".....what" i said "yeah...I had a very long talk with him and we decided to get back together." she said "what about his disease?" Ashley said "oh yeah I'm making sure he gets tested cuz mm no" she said i laughed "that's great" i said she smlied.

Leah

Leah

Leah walked up to the table "i didn't know y'all was here" she said "yeah" i said "y'all going to that party" she said "yeah, i heard it's supposed to be lit and we just wanna get out the house" Ashley said "it's gon be great to see y'all there at a party, i haven't since ya know everything happened glad y'all coming back" she said and let out a smlie and walked off.

"Y'all still believing that bitch?" Veronica said "V be nice" i said Veronica didn't buy her shit or her being nice to us she just didn't believe it.

We shopped and looked around for a little until it was party time and it was a big party i haven't  been to one in a year almost 2 i was kinda nervous and excited at the same time. We got in there and it was hot as hell in there so many people and I'm pretty sure some of these people weren't even in are school or area.

Few hours passed and i was actually having fun i was getting into dancing and talking to other people and dancing on my friends and it was a good time even me and Leah danced together and whole time i didn't think once about spooky.

2 hours later

we was walking hiding to the movies and i didnt know what movie we were even gonna watch but i said i wanted it to be funny and no romance in it.

It was a good movie very good movie i laughed throughout the whole thing and i get a text from my mom telling me to call her

"i'll be back" i said to the girls "why?" Ashley said "my mom need me to call her" i said and got up and left out the theater and called her "hello?" I said "you are getting a doctor appointment,in 3 weeks" she said "why?" I said "you know got damn well why, you've been sick for like a month and i need to know what's wrong with you...cuz whatever it is you need help I don't wanna lose you okay?" she said "Fine, okay" i said and hung up.

I saw Oscar walk in with some of his friends and I hurried back into my movie spot and i sat down i didn't have time to be embarrassed by him any more.

The movie ended and i was ready to just leave.

Me knowing Oscar was there kept bothering me. We were finally leaving and i felt better until... they still were out there! and Sad eyes caused attention when he saw Veronica and Veronica ran and hugged him and Oscar was looking at me and i kept walking to leave and i went out there to avoid him.

Ashley came out behind me and hugged me "it's okay, don't cry don't cry" she said i never cried so much in my life I don't understand why i was such a cry baby right Now.

Oscar came out and tapped Ashley shoulder "can I have a moment with her please?..." He said Ashley was gonna say no at first but she just walked away back inside.

"Why do you wanna speak to me huh?" I said "I'm sorry Emani" he said "i don't wanna hear anything from you unless we gettin back together" i said "i can't be with you...e and you know that" he said "now i do, you can move on Oscar cuz that's what I'm doing i'll find somebody who actually won't harm me and you can find ya self another bitch" I said and walked off.

I wasn't over him and no I didn't want him to find anyone else I loved him to much way to much it all wasn't fair.

1 week pass

I was getting terrible cramps and I knew my period was coming soon

just great

probably why I've been emotional lately.

I was craving a pickle but i hated pickles but i wanted it right now i went to the store and bought me a whole jar of pickles and i ate it all by myself i think I like pickles now taste buds must've changed.

I made my way to school and i fell asleep in 4 of my classes i was tried and dizzy again i felt like i was gonna throw up and i couldn't make it to the bathroom so i threw up in my trash can in class and i know it was nasty but i had no where else to go in time and the class was disgusted and the teacher stopped teaching "emani are you okay?" She said i didn't answer "ima send you home okay?" She went to do the teacher thing and to tell my mom to pick me up.

I get into my moms car and she's worried "i need to get you help faster then this cuz this is just fucking unbelievable" she said "mom im-" she cut me off "your not fine! Don't say your fine!.......is it Oscar?" she said "me and uh...him are not together anymore" i said "........baby i- ...your stressing over him it's not healthy look at you chu.. your throwing up and not paying attention, locked in ya room your damaging yourself" she said i put my head down she hugged me "baby but i told you...your fine, it's gonna be fine it's all fine" she said but no it wasn't.

Almost two in one day!! But!! I hope u guys enjoyed this thank you to everyone that reads!!!😥♥♥♥♥