25

Me and Oscar was back on good term's and me and him was talking on his couch. "Yeah..i think two babies would be okay" i said and laughed "yeah i don't wanna be 50 chasin little criaturas" he said and I laughed "I feel you, would you ever have me jumped Into the gang if i asked?" I said he looked at me with kinda of a worried but mad face "why the hell would you ask that, hell no" he said "just Sayin" i said and he responded quickly "sayin what?, you don't even need to be thinkin about joining this life-" i cut him off "I'm just-" he cut me off "ain't no I'm just...i mean it Mani" he said "okay...sorry" i said he cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink.

"Ima go use the bathroom" i said and got up from this now awkward conversation. I actually had to pee i washed my hand and looked myself in the small mirror i started feeling that same sickness but now it's in my head and i felt dizzy i stumble out the bathroom into his room and laid down. 10 minutes later Oscar came in "Amor What u doin?" He said "laying down" i said "what's wrong?" he said "i feel dizzy, it's too hot" i said "ight" he turned on the fan "thank you" i said "I gotta go and leave i'll be back tho" he said and i got up "why you always leaving" i said "you know" he said and i started to cry outta nowhere "what the hell is wrong with you?" He said "you always leaving me!" I yell-cried at him "baby I'm....i can't right now i gotta go i can't with this" he said and walked out and i pouted and went to sleep.

Few hours deep into my sleep i was woken up by the sounds of gun shots out in the front and started to have a panic attack i didn't know what the fuck was happening I got under Oscar bed and took one of the pistols he had in a box under the bed and i loaded it and i was breathing heavy i heard someone come into the house and it almost felt like i couldn't breath at all i was crying but no sound just tears falling out my eye's I didn't wanna get shot again or possibly die this time i tried and stay quiet as possible and it was a prophet that found me an grabbed me i automatically started screaming i couldn't use the gun i was to shooken up my whole life just started to flash before my eye's until i saw blood just splash all over and someone shot him i gasp and as i fell to the floor a hand touched me and i jumped.

I looked up and it was Oscar "Oscar what the hell is goin on..." I said he picked me up as if i was a baby and he carried me all the way home not saying a thing "you Stay home until I tell you, you can't come out right now it's a no, and i mean it" he said and walked off "but Oscar what about you!" I said he turned around "i love you Emani" he said and walked off i went into my house and my mom was on the couch but i didn't pay her no mind and went straight to my room to cry and i hear a small knock on my room door it was my mom "baby...you okay?" She said and walked in i wiped my tears "no" i said "Did he break up with you?" She said "No, I don't think he's safe right now" i started balling to the point were i felt sick and I threw up in the bathroom i was so worried about him.

that event kept on playing over and over and over and over again in my mind I couldn't sleep I still felt sick to my stomach I didn't feel safe i didn't know what the fuck happened or was happening now all i know is that i was not in a good place right now.......

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! HAHA I GOT Y'ALL BUT LEMME TELL YOU STORY IS GETTING CRAZY! AND WILL ONLY GET CRAZIER♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YALL FR!