11

I walked up to his house and I noticed he was in his backyard so I went right up in there.

I was pissed

"Why would you do that?" I said
He looked at me and lift his eyebrow.
"Don't play stupid, you told people we had sex and we didn't! Why!? Huh?! Why!?" I pushed him a tiny bit
"Cuz I claimed you!" He said

"You didn't Claim me Spooky! I don't even know you like that! And you can't Claim someone or something without there constant! You don't have mines! I don't fucking like you! I don't fucking date gangbangers or KILLERS or someone with two fucking strikes!!!" I kept pushing him every time I got louder.

He didn't say anything just gave me a dirty look and outta nowhere he grabbed my arm and I can tell he was doing it outta anger...but he was hurting me. He dragged me out the back into the front and let me go.

2 days later

I

was at home and There was a knock on my window, I looked out the blinds it was Cesar. I opened the window. I didn't say anything.

"You took it far" he said
I sighed "I know, i-i was so mad i"
"No i understand, He's been bitter for these 2 days, you hit home with Him"

I started to feel bad "i didn't mean to say that" I said
"Don't tell me that" he said
"I'll be right over there whenever" i said, Cesar left.

I took a quick shower and got dressed and went Over to his house. there where a bunch of cholos and cholas out on his lawn.

Emani

Emani

I walked up and a girl came up to me. "Why the fuck you here?" She said "I just need to speak to spooky" i said "what you need is to leave, before i make you" she said I couldn't say anything next cuz this guy did.

"Leave her" sad eyes said
I looked over.
"Go head he's inside on the couch with some friends" he said

I was gonna say thank you but nothing came out and i nodded.
I felt very nervous and I just walked in and as soon as i did all the guys looked at me.

It was awkward.
"Can I speak to you...." I said
He didn't say anything and continued to smoke his blunt.
"Please..." I said
One of his friends looked at me and shook his head.
I looked down and Spooky got up and i look at him very fast when he walked in front of me.

"Privately" I said

As his friends continued to stare
He lead me to the back where his room was and i sat on the bed.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to take it that far. but spooky you can't just say a lie like that. You have no idea what the pass few days been like for me." I looked at him.

"Why you feel the need to apologize to a gangbanger with 2 strikes" he said
My faced frowned
"I didn't- I"

"You wanna paint the picture that your perfect to the world. That you came all the way here to not feel guilty about what you said. Emani i don't wanna hear shit you have to say, you said your truth. I'm done hearing shit from you! Get the fuck out my house!" He said

I jumped he started yelling at me
It felt like he was my dad and i was about to cry I was scared. "Spooky please" i begged "I can't do this anymore" i cried out. "I've been cutting myself! I'm depressed, people are teasing me over what you've said!" I said while screaming and crying. I turned my arms so he could see.

He sat next to me and all he did was hugged me and hugged me. I cried on him.

"Please take it back" i said
"Hey, you don't cut yourself ever again, do you hear me?" he said
I looked him in the eyes and I nodded. "Yeah..." He went back into hugging me. I gathered myself together.

"Why do you want me, if you kissed Leah?" I said
"Leah is a hoe, all I do is fuck her, i don't have no connection with her" he said

I said nothing and i got up
"Ima leave" i said
He gave me this look
"Your gonna drive me aren't you?". i said,he nodded.

He drove me home and I said good night to him and i was about to leave. But he said something

"I'm sorry..." He said
I smiled then I turned Around
"I accept you apology" I got out the car and closed it. I really wanted to kiss him.

I went home and locked my door and hopped right in bed and literally passed out.

Today's been a long day....

I hope you guys like this chapter
Another sad chapter I'm so sorry!!😂😭😫
I love you all!!♥♥♥♥