28

I was still going through the same sickness i never had a break up this bad i heard about it but i never went through it but now...i can say i have. My mom was so determined to get to a doctor and maybe therapy she said. I honestly didn't need all that it was just a bad very horrible break up.

I was eating and i felt dizzy again and i hated the feeling so i laid down. I woke up and my mom was looking at  me and it scared me "what the hel- ....what are you doing?" I said "your friend is here" she said so I'm thinking it's Veronica or Ashley or Monse or Cesar or Jamal or ruby or jasmine NOPE it was my ex...my ex Shawn

my ex Shawn

Shawn

Now me and Shawn didn't leave off on a bad note I just moved that's all. So why he even here my mom got up and left the room i got up "hi" i said "hey..." He said "i heard what's been happening with you, and I'm here to watch you while your mom goes to work" he said "you don't need to watch me shawn, thanks but nope" i said he pushes me back down "Emani i don't want to see you go, i mean hearing what's been happening to you after you moved out here it's crazy , and your messing with some thug?" He said "what's that supposed to mean shawn?" I said "what do you mean?, putting yourself In danger like that" he said "you don't know him stop acting like you do" I said "I know him enough to know he's not good enough for you...he can't even protect you-" i cut him off "shawn! ...no one can protect me! Your not god I'm gonna always get hurt one way or another it's nothing i or we can do about it! Stop blaming him!" I said screamed-cried "........you still not over him?" he said "why would i be?" I said and got back up

"I'm sorry, Emani you know i-i just try to protect you" he said "and that was your problem, you always tried and change something natural into a fantasy this Is real life shit happens..." I said "I'm sorry" he got up and pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back crying "i missed you" i said "i missed you too" he said.

Few days passed since Shawn been with me and watching over me it's been the best few days i had in awhile but it felt like i was cheating on spooky even tho we wasn't together.

We was sitting on the couch eating ice cream.

"How's your mom?" i said "oh she got better but still going through it...." He said "yea?....that good that she got better she's making process told you she was strong" i said with a tiny smile he nodded his head with a smile "...yeah" he said we looked each other in the eye's and we kissed and that's all I bite my bottom lip "you still got soft lips" he said "you too" i said.

Next week

Me and shawn finally got out the house and finally went somewhere we went to the store to get snacks and we were talking this time about me moving back with him...

"I don't think my mom would allow that..." I said "why not, she see's i take care of you..and you'll be safe with me" he said "i can't leave ash and Veronica like that" i said "...it's not there life, it's yours" he said "....uh I still don't know" i said "well when u do let me know" he said and pulled me closer to him "Who the fuck is this" i turned around and i saw Oscar walking up to me my heart dropped "Oscar what-" i couldn't really finish what i wanted to say cuz he was going off and he took of his shirt under it he had a tank top it's like he was getting ready to fight him and all his gang friends were hyping him up which wasn't good at all "Oscar stop!"  i shouted but he was still going off "Oscar!" 
"EMANI HOW COME U MESSIN WITH DIS FOOL?" He said "Oscar you left me!!!" I'm yelling but kinda shaking I get infront of Shawn "if you hit him u hit me...." I said breathing heavily he looked at me with so much anger i never saw him so mad.

Him and the rest of his gang friends walk off all mad and i turn to shawn "I'm so sorry for him" i said "no no it's fine it's fine, thank you" he said i walked all the way home and I went to bed Veronica and Ashley need all this tea cause it's getting outta control and I need some one to talk to....maybe i do need therapy.

I hope y'all liked this one I hope u enjoyed stick around for 29 and 30 cuz ....whew y'all don't know what I've been waiting for!!! Im getting impatient so ima hurry and start 29♥♥♥♥ I love everyone who reads pls vote and the reads are craaazzyyy😂 thank you♥♥♥