4

I woke up with my hands hurting and i look at where he grabbed me and my wrist are bruised. I frown and I get up and started my morning routine
-
"Mom i'll be fine, just pray for me on my first day"
"I love you sweetie"
"Love you too"
I hung up, my mom is out working at her job. She's gonna be gone for this whole month. Crazy without her, i miss her
I feel myself about to cry so I stop thinking. Grabbed my binder and shit and took the bus
-

 Grabbed my binder and shit and took the bus -

Emani

Leah

Veronica

Veronica

Ashley

I walk up in school making my way to my class until Ashley stopped me in the middle of the hall and I jumped "did I scare that bad?" I held my heart "don't do that" "sorry, anyway what classes you in" I pulled out my paper and I started showing her my classes and we only had one together. "good enough" Ashley said. I chuckled "its fine Ash" she looked sad until Veronica walk up and she hugged us all. "we only got one class together" "damn really?" she sounded surprised me and Ashley always had all classes together. ALWAYS .

"we gotta get to class before we be late on the first day of school" I said and they laugh and we walked different ways. I get to class there's barley people in it but whatever. I sit down with just my binder and Leah walks in. let me tell you something about Leah she is so annoying and thinks she's all that and doesn't listen to anyone and spoil by the teachers . I HATE LEAH.

lunch

now its lunch and I sat with the crew. I didn't get to see my two other friends in this lunch period. it was kinda werid, this new girl was sitting with them i didnt know who she was. i sat down as we all looked at each other. it was so werid i just ate my food and the girl spoke up. and monse was acting shady and ruby spoke on that. "wheres jamal?" i asked but they payed me no mind. i got up and i left and threw my food away.

1 week later

i was home cooking me somthing to eat and i get a text from my friend telling me that its a cool ass party going on I was gonna turn it down but i didn't wanna disappoint her so i Was gonna go.

Later on that night.

"I think I'm doing to much"
I say to myself looking in the mirror as i try on many different outfits. Until I just finally said fuck it and went with anything.

PLZ READ
Sorry you guys i know i changed the cover and people alot
But now im satisfied of the cast that I got. Sorry for the changes😭 and late publish.