23

I woke up smiling I was really happy but then my thighs was swore "of course" i said I got up and i limp to the bathroom I get ready and everything and i come back out and Oscar wasn't in bed anymore I slowly walked to the living and he's in there "hey baby" i said he looked at me and lift his eyebrows "why you walking like that?" He said "Really?, what we do last night" i said and he started smiling hard but was tryna hide it. "Quit playing with me" i said and laughed and i sat down beside him

"you sure you don't need crutches?.." He said He started laughing really hard i started playfully hitting him "Oscar simmer down stop gassin yaself" i pouted and chuckled "And no don't need no damn crutches" i said and he kissed me I get a text from Veronica and I took out my phone oh no this didn't look well.

I Looked at Oscar "babe ima be right back okay?" I said "where you going?" He said "Veronica going through some stuff and we need to girl talk it out" i said he shakes his head while smirking "ight" he said and kissed me "I love you baby" i said a...

I Looked at Oscar "babe ima be right back okay?" I said "where you going?" He said "Veronica going through some stuff and we need to girl talk it out" i said he shakes his head while smirking "ight" he said and kissed me "I love you baby" i said and walked to the door and turned around "i love you too..." He said and i walked out.

" He said and i walked out

Emani

Veronica

Veronica

I walked in her house into her bedroom and she was laying on her back and i grabbed her hand and pulled her up "what's wrong V?" I sat down beside her "Sad eye's..." She said "okay what about him?" I said "He cheated on me!". she said "....Really V?" "Yes with some puta!, like she's such a hoe! I don't want him after that probably got something from that hoe" she said I rolled my eyes and i hugged her "He wasn't all that anyway" i said "right...guess I'm lonely like Ash huh?" she said I chuckled "aww V don't forget you don't need a man babe before you got with him you was all for being for you and no else, i know its easier said then done but fuck him" i said she looked at me and smiled "see this is why i love you!!" She hugged me way to fucking tight "okay v i can't breath!" I said and laughed she let go.

1 day before winter break is over i get a call from nia I wasn't gonna answer but i decide to. "Hello?" I said "hey, uh how are you?" she said "what is it?" I said "your mom she's in the hospital...she has alcohol poisoning" she said i kept my cool "where is she?" I said "Dignity health" she said "okay" i said and hung up I instantly started to tear up "Amor what's the matter?" Oscar came around me and hugged me "my mom is in the hospital, can u drive me its at dignity health" i said "what kinda question Is that of course" he grabbed his keys and him and I went into the car we finally get there and I saw my cousin and i hugged her hard and she hugged me back the same way and I let go "where is she?!" I said "come on" she grabbed my hand and we went to the room she was in.

She was laying there and everything was hooked up to her i went up to her "mom...." I said she turned her head and looked at me and she put her hand on my face and a tear fell out my eye and she started sobbing "I'm so sorry mani,I should've just talked to you..." She said "no mommy I'm sorry I shouldn't of left" i said "When I was younger,about your age...i dated a guy who was in the gang life me and my sister...her man was fighting with the other gang and they couldn't get to him so they got to my sister and shot her death I wasn't able to save her Mani...I was hoping I can save you, you done already got shot please don't ignore the sign god gave you...you was blessed with Another life for a reason." She said

I just sat there and cried my mom was right but no time soon was I leaving Oscar I loved him way to much I left the room and went to Oscar "hey" I said he looked up at me "She's fine..." I said he nodded his head I relief I sat next to him "its not that she doesn't like you--" he cut me off "no, I understand" he said "without you I don't know what i'll be doing right now" I said and I laid on him "I just wanna go home, I'm sleepy" I said he looked at me "ima say bye to my mom first" i got up and I went to the room and I hugged her and kissed her head and I walked out and we went home.

"I'm sorry" he said "for what?" I said "the drama I caused between you and ya mom" he said "stop baby, you didn't cause that at all its not you" I said "I don't wanna stop your future" he said "babe my future is with you..no one else its not my future its ours. I swear its gonna be fine, we are gonna be fine" I said and hugged him ".....your not a bad person" I said he picked me up and I started to kiss him and you can imagine what happened next...

Sorry if it takes long for me to publish I'm moving into a new house and it's getting busy😂 but i don't wanna rush any of my chapter so it won't be ass and y'all can enjoy so i hope you did enjoy ♥♥♥ and we are so close to 1k reads? I never gotten this far in a story or been constant in one and i love all of you for supporting me in it!😫♥