5

Emani

Emani

I went outside once i heard Ashley beep her horn and i got in the car.

"Well look at you" she said
"hush" i laugh and i look at her.
"I see you went out too" i smlie
"Nah its a little somthin somthin" she says as she starts to move the car.

Ashley

Ashley

We get out the car and there was so many cholo's outside.
"What. The. Fuck." I look over at Ashley. "This is the party?" My heart starts racing. To many eyes for my liking, "Sorry" she said, I huff and I walk inside and latin pop playing and people drinking getting messed up.

I look back at Ashley and she's gone. "The hell" i say and i grabbed my phone and texted her

Emani
Where the hell are you????

Ashley
In the back

Emani
For what?, how you gonna leave me like that?

Ashley
Just come out back stop being a baby.
Read

I shut my phone off and i took a can of beer tryna drown this out and I see some in the kitchen and i pull one out and I take a sip and i spit it right back out.
"Ew" I said

I heard someone laugh and i look back. It was the guy at Cesar house. He took the can out my hand and I didn't wanna say shit to him so i walked away.

"You can't speak?" He said
I stopped and i look back
"I don't know you"

Oscar: You can get to know me.

He said with a little smirk

Emani: I think I know already.

I said seriously and i walked out the back door to the back. It was packed out there.
I couldn't see Ashley for shit.
So i take off and i started walking home.

I see a red car from the side of my eye and i don't look i keep walking.
It beeps at me and I ignore it and it did it again 4 times. Until i finally looked back.

"What!" I screamed
It was the guy from the party pulling slowly beside me.

Oscar: U need a ride?

He leans out a little with his hand hanging out the window.

Emani: No thanks, leave me alone

I kept walking
"Emani?" I heard a familiar voice and it was Cesar in the car.

"Cesar?" I walk up to the car and lean in by the window.

"Get in" he says.
I looked at the guy beside him.
"Who is that" I mouthed to him

"Oh, Spooky this is my friend Emani and Emani this is spooky My brother."

"Your brother?" i said in my head
All Spooky did was nod at me.

I looked at him and i didn't say anything and Cesar got out to help me in and i got in.

-

I change out my outfit and i lock my door and I get comfortable watching TV and there's a knock on the door.

"Oh my god"

I hope you like it so far
Pls vote and comment.
And feel free to say want you want to happen. 😘