34

I walked into sad eyes house "hey Leah" I said "hey" I went into sad eye's room as he was having sex with a girl "Oh my gosh!!" I said "Close the door" he said and i shut it "Ughhhh" I said Leah came around the hall "what's happening" she said "i don't wanna talk about, what I just saw ain't right" i said "....uh okay" she said and walked back to the living.

20 minutes later they finally came out the room and the girl left and i went outside with him it was awkward as hell ".....sorry you had to see-" i cut him off "it's fine, let's not talk about it" he nodded "so, you ready today, how much money we have" I said he pulled out this box and took a cover off it and opened it "5,234" he said "that's good, 4 months until i have the baby and we did this in 2 months so...that's good,ready for today?" He looked at me "yeah"

We pulled up at the club spot again and he got out I gave him the drugs we picked up together and he was about to make magic i was sitting there for about 25 minutes and it never took him that long so I got out the car and walked into the club of course around back i wasn't 18. I was looking around for him and i heard gun shots go off and my heart dropped...

I ran back out the way I came in as i heard people screaming this girl came out back and there was a guy pinning her about to kill her he had the gun to her head and i made a decision without thinking.

I took the knife Oscar gave me and i asked god to forgive me and ran and stabbed him somewhere that if i did he wouldn't die he screamed in pain and I took the knife out his back "come on" I said to the girl she got up in fear and we ran to the car she got in the car "he-he shot me" she said "where the hell is sad eyes.." i start to worry I texted sad eyes and told him I'm taking his car and i'll send him a uber and i pulled off.

I was in the hospital with this girl "what's your name?" She said "Mani" I said i didn't wanna give her my whole name "...mines kayla, why did you decide to..uh save me?" She said in a low voice "cuz i was kinda in your shoes, someone shot me i could've died, but i Learned so much from that situation and i didn't want to witness someone on there last day when i could've done something about it" i said she looked at me with sadness in her eyes

"I'm sorry" she said "no it's fine"
"Oh,...your pregnant" she said with a smile and i laughed "was the father in there?" She said "oh no...the father is in jail" i said "oh sorry i-, feel like im saying the wrong things" i cut her off "I swear it's fine" i smiled at her and sad eyes came into the room

"Emani what the hell" he pulled me out the room "what" I said "why are you here?, and who is that!?" He said  "the girl in there her name is Kayla she was about to die right in front of me so I took the knife and I stab the guy and in his back and took her to the hospital cuz she been shot, and you was taking forever and I didn't know what the hell was going on okay I freaked out" i said "....it's nice that you helped her but emani you can't just be saving people" he said " what if that was me you will want somebody to do the same right....."
I said

he stood there saying nothing "i just wanted her safe that's all...." I said and walked back into the room.

I went back home and I was second guessing on if i should keep this going it seems to be getting dangerous but maybe it was just that club or that night but if i didn't keep going i wouldn't be able to see Oscar for 4 years and neither would Omani i couldn't have the that

I had no choice.....

Whew 35 is gonna get even crazier have your snacks your drinks ya popcorn its about to be a ride 😂 i hope you guys enjoyed this and vote and comment♥♥♥♥😩 my reads are crazy I love y'all♥♥