16

1 week later

Ruby comes up to me and it looked like he was panicking and I closed my locker "what is wrong with you?" I asked and he looked at me up and down like i was crazy "you didn't see whats going on Instagram?" He said "See what?" He pulled out his phone and showed me "Cesar got rolled up on by Latrelle" he said

"Woah, what does this mean-" I said "its not a joke when you get rolled up on...Cesar might have to...ya know K.I.L.L him" he spelled out Kill  and whispered  it I was shocked.

Later on that day i went to Spooky's house. "I need you not to be out on the street it's to hot right now" he said "your really gonna let that little boy kill him" I said
"He has no other choice" he said

"can't you--" he cut me off
"This is how we do it! YOU get rolled on YOU handle it!" He gets a little loud with me. I stood there and put my hands on my hips "I'm not about to have this argument with you, all I'm saying is that's alot to hold onto...you should know.. " I said he looked at me and things got silent "its handle, you said you didn't want any part of the drama don't put yourself in it, I don't wanna hear you whine about it" he said

He's right i didn't want any drama so I had to stay out of it. I walked to the couch and sat down few minutes later he came and sat next to me I layed my head on his muscles as we watched TV and he drink his beer.

A good hour pass and there's a knock on the door and its a Santos member some business he had to take care of.

"Come on, lemme take you home" he said I got up and put on my shoes and went with him and he took me home "Don't come out of your house unless you going somewhere inside and don't be out late night" he said...damn what am i on house arrest might as well Be.

I looked over at him "be safe....I mean it" i said and I kissed him on the cheek "girl stop playing" he said and grabbed me by my chin and pulled me into a kiss and I lightly melted and kissed him back and I felt like i was blushing and I hurried out the car into my house.

I got home and I locked my door and I turned around to see my mom in the living room.

"Mommy!!" I said and I ran and hugged her and she hugged me back "EMANI!!!" she hugged me tight tight tight. and i let go and hold in my tears I can't believe she's back!

She gasp "you look so beautiful I missed your face so much" she smiled and pinched my cheeks.
"So are you back for good?"
"Yeah , I can pay for bills more finally" i smiled in happiness my mom accomplished something for me and her. She makes her way to the kitchen to cook i get a text from Oscar.

(I tried my best with this)

(I hope this right cuz i don't have an iPhone😭

(I hope this right cuz i don't have an iPhone😭. okay so I realized I did it wrong AH! 😭 I fixed it)

I plugged my phone up and I went to spend the rest of the day with my mom and I felt.....Happy.

__

I'm in school and people are starting to talk about prom.
I promised V that i'll go aslong as we all 3 go together. I didn't have a dress or any idea of what we was gonna wear all I knew is that all I want to do is have fun while there.

Veronica came up to me "okay so this weekend we need go shop for are dresses." She said  "What color theme we going with?" I said  "Ion know, we'll know once we get there" I shut my locker "Sounds like a date" I said "bye girl" I said"see ya bebe" she said and walked off to class.

I didn't see Ashley today but apparently she was sick. Of course
After school came and I was In Oscar car.

Just me & him

he parked at his house and I gave him a kiss on the lips and we held it longer than other times I bite my bottom lip but not rough and I looked him In the eyes.

But damn boy he's brown eye's is so sexy..   

If you like this chapter please vote and comment and follow.♥♥♥♥ ya'll.......WE GOT 400 READS AHHHHH THANK SO MUCH😍😫