𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

✩🌿💠

        ・ 。゚

・ 。゚.                                                      ☽ °.

☆: *

.☽ .*
・。・ : *

                                 :✧。・

:. * ✰ :☆ ゚.

・ 。゚.

third person

DANIEL WALKED INTO the coffee shop mckinley had texted him to meet her at. a smile appeared on his face when he spotted her. but when he noticed the two drinks in front of her, his features dipped slightly. they always waited until the other had arrived to order, immediately daniel knew something was wrong. he walked over to the table with a concerned expression on his face. "kin, what's wrong?" the girl looked up at daniel, "i think you should sit down daniel."

he hesitantly took a seat, "you're really starting scare me, what's going on?" mckinley took daniel's hands with both of hers and looked into his eyes. "daniel james seavey, you are fantastic. you have made me happier than i ever thought possible and it breaks my heart that i have to do this." daniel pulled his hands out of her grasp, "mckinley, what the hell is going on? what are you doing?" she tucked her hands into her lap, "daniel, please." tears pooled in her eyes and daniel's blood ran cold.

he knew what she was doing. he knew she was about to shatter his heart into a million pieces. nonetheless, he let her continue. she stared past his face, unable to meet his eyes as she said this, "dani, i love you, i always will. you've been the most amazing to me. but i know for a fact that i'm not in this relationship as much as you are. and you don't deserve that, you don't deserve someone that can't fully commit to you. so i'm sorry, i'm so unbelievably sorry that i'm doing this to you. you'll always have a place in my heart d."

mckinley finally met daniel's eyes again, and he knew that they were filled with hurt and betrayal. he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. daniel took a deep breath and tried again, "so we're over?" he asked, his voice breaking. she nodded and daniel knew there was nothing more he could do. he composed his face into an emotionless expression, stood up, and faced the girl that destroyed him, "goodbye mckinley."

messages in
why don't us🤪🥳🤩🤯

danielle 🥳

mckinley broke up with me

please don't bother me tonight,
i just wanna stay home and not
talk to anyone

jo jo siwa🥰

wait what

corb0ne(r)😎

daniel are you okay?

zack🤠

daniel

jack-in-the-box🥴

please answer us