𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

✩🍵༄🍈

        ・ 。゚

        ・ 。゚.                                                      ☽ °.

   ☆: *

              .☽ .*
                                                              ・。・ : *

                                 :✧。・

  :. * ✰                                                             :☆ ゚.

・ 。゚゚.

third person

"KINNY POP! WAKE UP! mckinley!" scout shook her friend's shoulders in an attempt to wake her. the sleeping girl roused, "what? what's happening?" she asked, disoriented from her sudden awakening. "what's going on?" another voice asked from beside mckinley. scout's frantic yells had woken the other girl up as well. "i just had a dream and it gave me the most fantastic idea." kin grabbed the phone nearest to her, groaning when she saw that it was seven thirty in the morning. "scout," she whined, "you realize we only went to sleep like an hour and a half ago? i'm tired."

"i know, i know. but i didn't want to forget this, so after i tell you my idea, you can go back to sleep." sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, "fine. what's your brilliant idea that you just had to wake us up for," she asked, putting air quotes around the word brilliant. "i was on facetime with blake the other day and he told me that the guys had finished their new ep. which is coming out next month by the way, i'm so excited. it's gonna be so freaking good." mckinley gave scout a look that signaled her to get back to point. "so their manager is gonna give them the next two weeks off. he told me that he was going to hang out with reece and george for a week and then go home the second week." scout stopped speaking for a moment to catch her breath. "and?" kin asked, "what's your idea?"

"let's go surprise the boys in the uk on their week off!" mckinley suddenly burst into laughter, "are you on crack?" she asked the girl, "i think the sleep deprivation is getting to you." scout's excited face turned into a slight frown. "why are you laughing?" she asked her friend. noticing her upset face, kin immediately sobered up. "you're serious? we buy plane tickets and fly to england without telling them?" scout nodded before adding, "i mean, we should probably tell one of them so they could pick us up from the airport but, otherwise, yeah." kinley thought for a moment, despite all the time she had spent missing the boys, she had never considered the possibility of going to visit them instead of the other way around.

"i guess that could work." she looked at serenity, "so how 'bout it then ren? you in?" without another thought, serenity responded, "yes, of course!" "alright then, it's settled! tomorrow, after we wake up we can decide which of the boys to tell and plan the whole trip." scout announced. mckinley let out a little squeal of excitement. the three girls chattered on about their upcoming trip for the next half hour. they finally decided to go to bed around eight o'clock am.

messages in
surprise bitches 🥵🥳🤩🤯😤

honey bear 🧸

GEORGE

GEORGE

renny bby 🥺🧸💗

geORGE

angel baby 💌

GEORGE

HOP IN THE CHAT

honey bear 🧸

when he doesn't answer 😪

angel baby 💌

george smith

ur a hoe

now text us back

curious george 🙈

holy moly

what do you guys WANT

what is this chat and why
aren't reece and blake in it ???

honey bear 🧸

we had an idea

but we need your help

curious george 🙈

what's the idea ?

angel baby 💌

we're coming to
visit you guys !!

blake told us you guys
had some time off so we
thought we'd surprise you

but we had to tell you
because we need someone
to pick us up from the airport

curious george 🙈

SERIOUDLY

NO WAY

OH MY FODHDB

YES PLS

IM SK EXCITED

angel baby 💌

I KNOW

ME TOO

I MISS YOU SO MUCH

AGHHHH

honey bear 🧸

YAY

IM GONNA SEE U AGAJN
GEORGIE

HECK YES

renny bby 🥺🧸💗

i'm coming too !!

curious george 🙈

we can finally meet
serenity ! ☺️

blake and reece are gonna
be so happy when they see
you too

honey bear 🧸

that's the idea

here's hoping it works 🤞🏻

curious george 🙈

okay then what's the plan