Chapter 16

"Please Please Please?" Eli asked?

Eli, like always, needs help with his homework. I tried to tell him that I have work and that I wont have time to help him but he's practically on his hands and knees.

"I really need help. It's due tomorrow."

It was due today. I typed.

"They can't honestly expect us to finish this in one week. It will take me at least a month to finish a third of it."

I have to work. I wont be focused on you I'll be focused on my job.

"I know. I'll only ask you for help when I need it."

I didn't reply. I don't want to risk loosing my job on the second day because I invite my boyfriend over to help him with his homework. If you can get fired because of that.

"Please? We can work on it together. You do half I do half and then we share answers." He suggested.

I just laughed. I finished it already.

"What the hell? Scar, this a 70 question math packet review. Math. 70 questions. You can seriously be done already."

I finished it the first day I got it.

"The first day you got it? This whole thing? All 70 questions? In one day? Not possible. After school you go straight to work and you work for like what? 5 hours? and then you come home and you finish this whole 70 question review packet? What are you? Fucking Superwoman?"

Maybe.

"If I don't pass this test on Thursday I can't play in the game next week."

Boo hoo. I gave him my best pouty face.

"It's not funny." He said.

Fine! I'll help you, but you will have to do most of the work on your own.

"I'll take whatever help I can get. Thank you."

I nodded my head. I grabbed my bag and closed my locker. Eli put his arm around my waist and lead me outside to my car.

"I'll meet you there." He said and planted a kiss on my lips.

When we got to the library and I finished clocking in, Eli went to sit in the back at the tables to do his homework.

Today I decided to do the non-fiction cart. Mainly because there wasn't a lot in here. After re-stocking the 20 or so books I went to the fiction section.

"It's about time you finished with those boring books."

I smiled. Kevin was here stocking one of the other fiction carts.

They're not boring. They're just very factional. You're suppose to learn from them.

"I'll pass on the learning. Speaking of learning, I saw you at school today."

Were you stalking me?

"Haha. Very funny. No I wasn't, I'm going to school there. I'm taking classes there to finish my credits and then I will officially graduate."

That's good, So you're a senior then?

"Yeah. I'm only there half a day and lunch."

What classes are you taking?

"In-depth bio, Spanish 2, Physics, and AP calc. I have the classes after lunch."

How come you weren't in the classes today?