Chapter 20

Tristan's POV

I sat at the local bar. Trying to shake these feelings. It's actually working but only because my best friend Evan is here.

"So she's younger than you by a few years?" He asked to clarify.

I nodded my head.

"So a few years is like 3 years. You're 21. So she's still a teenager."

"It's actually 4 years but yeah."

"Technically, that's illegal."

"I know that."

"So if you hook up with her, I can probably bail you out of jail."

"No offence Ev but I don't plan on being your first client."

Evan is fresh out of law school. He's only a year older than me but we've been best friends since our early years in high school. I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. We graduated together because I graduated early. The school I went to had the best law program in the state, Evan didn't really care where he went to school as long as he studied law. So we went to college together and did all the college kid stuff. We partied, had sex, drank, experimented with drugs, did all the reckless stuff and managed to be at the top of our class.

"That's your loss. I'm going to be the best lawyer money can buy."

"Good luck with that."

"How's Eli doing."

"Good. He's on a date with Scarlette."

"Oh yeah. The girlfriend."

"Yup." I took another long sip from my beer.

"How's teaching coming along?"

"It's fun actually. You should have seen me on Thursday, I really gave them a hard time."

"Look at you now. You use to get picked on in school now you're calling the shots."

"I'm not the principle I'm just a teacher."

"Still. You have some type of authority." He finished off his beer.

"You wanna go to a club after this?"

"It's your first night here and you already insisted on getting drunk. No, we're not going to a club."

"Come on bro, there aren't any hot chicks here to bang."

"No."

"Fine. I guess a tall brunette, big breast, strong complexion, and that ass is a bonus, will have to do."

"No. No sex in my house."

"You get to have sex in your house." He whined.

"No I don't. I havn't had sex since college. Even if I did it shouldn't be an argument because it's my house."

"It's not sex. It's just a quick fuck."

"Whatever you want to call it it's not happening in my house. Get a hotel."

"Eli Smith. The man there to ruin my buzz. Every. Single. Time." He raised his freshly filled glass for a toast.

"I'll drink to that." I lifted my glass and hit it against his.

"So tell me more about this girl you're into."

"Like what?"

"What's she like?"

"She's kind, smart, beautiful. She has these eyes...and her hair is just...and her smile...but her laugh...everything about her is amazing." I sounded like a love sick puppy but I don't care. As soon as i saw her I knew I would fall for her.

"And what did you say her name was?"

Scar's POV

This place is amazing. How did you find it?

"I remember you telling me your favourite type of food is Italian. So I looked online for one in our area. I had never been here before, but it's nice."

I picked up my menu and looked in the pasta section. The Tuscan chicken pasta looks really good.

"I wish they would put this in English." Eli said with a frown on his lips.

I grabbed his menu and replaced it with the English one.

"Oh." He smiled.

"What are you getting?"

The Tuscan chicken pasta.

"I'll get that as well."

The waiter came and Eli gave him our orders.

The food was delicious. I could tell Eli really enjoyed it to. We asked for the check and Eli walked me out to the car.

"I want to take you somewhere."

We made it back into town. A few miles down from our usual spot at the lake, he parked the car and got out. I followed.

"This is my favorite place ever on nights like this."

I followed his gaze to sky and my jaw dropped. The full moon shined onto the lake and the stars surrounded it. It looked absolutely breath taking.

"You look absolutely beautiful Scarlette."

I blushed.

He moved so he stood in front of me. He grabbed my face in his hands and smashed is lips to mine. My hands traveled up to his hair. Our lips moved in sync for a while.

I didn't want to stop kissing him. I wanted to keep going but I was running out of air. His lips moved to my neck and I let out a short chuckle. His hands slid past my waist to grab my butt. I jumped, startled.

He continued to suck at the base of my neck. By now this was getting just a bit heated for me.

He brought his lips back to mine and his hands went to my waist where he picked me up and set my on the hood of his car. His hands went down to my thighs and he spread my legs apart stepping between them.

This was too much.

I wish I could tell him to stop. I wish I could speak. I tried to shove him away, but my arms were too weak. I tried again and this time I actually moved him back. I was gasping for air. There was a moment of silence.

Can you take me home? I finally asked.

He just nodded.

The drive was short and quite. When we pulled up to the house I waited for him to say something.

After a moment I gave up hope and got out the car and walked myself to the door. He didn't follow after me. I went inside and locked the door behind me. I have nothing to say to him anyway.

I went upstairs to my room and took off my dress. After putting on my pyjamas I got a text from Eli.

*Goodnight beautiful.*

I didn't reply.

(Oh my god. Oh My God. OH MY GOD! Are you guys as excited about this chapter as I am?! Not only do we have a new character but we have a new character in TRISTAN'S POV. This has to be my favorite chapter just cause it's the first Tristan POV (yes there will be more). And as for Eli and Scar, so much for taking it slow right? Again. I know what I'm doing, trust me. Mitch Hewer plays Evan No-Last-Name-Yet on th side there. As soon as I saw him I was just like YES! THIS IS EVAN! I just know it. Okay hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Happy Monday!)