Chapter 37

"He hasn't stopped looking at you since you walked through the door!" She whispered.

I looked up at him. He quickly turned away and brought his attention back to his phone. I got up from the counter and dragged Christine into my room.

"Who is he? Why didn't I know he was coming?"

I didn't even know he was coming. He's the Bio teacher I told you about.

"What the hell is you ex-teacher doing here? Is he trying to kill you?"

No! I told him we might bump into one another in a few years after I graduated and here he is.

"And here he is? I can't walk past one of my junior proffessors in the hallways without it getting awkward and you see one of your old highschool teachers and you just think 'Well, here he is.'?"

I guess.

"What do you think about him being here? You told me you had some feelings for him.

I'm actually estatic that he came all the way over here for me. I just hope he doesn't leave anytime soon.

"You love him." It wasn't a question.

I blushed and nodded.

"I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. And he's hot so why are you not jumping his bones right now?"

Christine!

"What? It's just and honest question."

I need some time to think things through.

"Why? You love him, he loves you, what more is there to think about?"

I guess she's right. I've waited, he's waited, there's nothing holding us back now. Maybe I should make the first move.

I walk back into the living room with Christine trailing behind me. I stood in front of him. He looked up with confusion on his face.

Wanna go grab some dinner?

"Sure, did you want me to pick up a pizza or something?"

No I meant do you want to go out for dinner, with me.

"Like a date?"

I nodded my head.

Tristan's POV

I paced around in my room. Scarlette's roommate Chistine is getting her ready for our date. We decided to keep it casual. I dressed in black jeans and a white t-shirt. Simple. Casual.

I'm getting ready in Scarlett's room while she is getting ready in Christine's room.

I can't believe this is finally happening. All this waiting was worth it. I love her. I would would give anything to see it typed on her phone. She hasn't changed at all, besides the fact that she's more confident, more open. But her beauty is still the same if not more. Her personality. Her features.

There was a soft knock at the door. I opened it and Scarlette stood in front of me. She's dressed in a tight white skirt that goes all the way down to her ankles and a black top that shows off her bellybutton. She looks hot. Breathtakingly beautiful. She always takes my breath away.

"A-are you ready?" Of course she's ready, she's standing right in front of me dressed.

She nods her head. I grab my wallet off the bed and take her hand and lead her out the door.

"Have fun!" Her friend called after us in a sing/song voice.

I haven't been here long so I ask here where she would like to go.