Chapter 38 *BONUS CHAPTER*

"Are you almost ready?" He asks.

"Yeah let me just finish my hair." I reply. I just have one more strand of hair to curl. When I finished I turned around to face him.

"You look beautiful Scarlette, you always do."

"Thank you." I walked towards him and gave him a kiss.

We walk out the bathroom and to the kitchen.

"Kyle! What do you wan't for dinner?" I called up to him.

He came running down the stairs. "Cereal." He said.

"You can not spend your whole life eating cereal young man." I scolded.

"Why not?"

"Because it's not healthy for you. You need dinner, a meal."

"Pizza?"

I sigh in defeat. "I'll leave the money here for you, and you will buy pizza? Because Christine will be here and she will tell me if you don't." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm a man. I don't need a babysitter."

You're 3 years old. "She's not your babysitter, she's your friend coming over to hang out as soon as we leave and then she will leave as soon as we get back." And we're paying her to be here for a few hours. I think to myself. I don't know what else to tell him.

"Yes mommy." I nod my head and take out 15 dollars from my purse.

"I love you, you know that." Tristan says as he wraps his arm around my waist. I press my back into him sighing with delight.

"I love how you're all motherly to the child that we created, but you're still the woman I fell in love with." He rubs the top of my thighs gently with his hand. They move closer to the inside wit each stroke.

"If you continue to do that then you wont be getting me out this door on the date that you wanted to go on."

"You don't want to go on this date?"

"I would rather stay here with you and...uhm...you know..." I trailed off blushing.

"Scarlette we have a son together. You can say it. You want me to make love to you don't you?"

"I always want that." I look at him with innocent eyes.

"And I will happily do that after the date because unfortunately, it's mandatory."

"A mandatory date, oh that's new." I muttered.

"You will love it."

"Where are we going?"

"Out."

"To?"

"Eat."

I look at him with a raised brow. He leans down and kisses my forehead. The bell rings and I go to answer it. Christine stand there with her hands deep in her coat pocket protecting them from the harsh winter air.

"Sorry I'm late."

"No it's fine. You're right on time in fact." I lead her inside.

"I'm leaving $15 for pizza if you guys get hungry. Thank you for doing this."

"It's no problem, you know that. I'll always be here for you. You guys go have fun." She has that look on her face. The usual I-know-something-you-don't look.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing just go have fun." She says sincerely.

"Auntie Christine!" Kyle comes bouncing down the stairs and runs to hug her leg.