Chapter 4

- Constantine. Can you remember our lives before that?

- It seems like forever but yeah, I can. Two years ago, you were at the Atlantic Ocean and I was hanging out with beautiful girls at Ioannina. Now we must fight to survive and save humanity.

- Not exactly the B-day that we wished for our twentieth year huh?

- Ha-ha not at all. But happy birthday to us my brother!

- "Happy birthday to us pal!" - SG said as he passed one can of beer to Constantine.

- To health and freedom!

- To health, freedom, and dreams! Dreams of a better world keep us from going into darkness.

- That's true mate. I think that we can leave the bunker tomorrow though. The area is safe from what I have seen.

- Sounds good. Let's have some dinner with the others and recall the glory of the past!

- You mean my glory. Because the longest trip that you have done back then were from Arta to Ioannina and back.

- Like you were better. Been in a moving prison for six months by your choice.

- It wasn't exactly my choice...

- Yeah, haven't read enough to pass to a university or even a college seems pretty much like choice of yours to me!

- "Ha-ha."- SG laughed at that words. - "Taste my punch scumbag!"

- If only you could hit me daffy!