Chapter 8

The way to the shelter was long for Sonic, Shadow, and SG as they were constrained to keep a normal pace so that the others can be closer to them. But the problem was that the welcome by the people there and the family of SG wasn't the one that they expected.

- "What are these creatures?" - The face of SG's father, George was horrifying even for him.

- "What do they want from us?" - His mother said still in obvious shock.

- Father. Mother. I want you to relax. We are all worried about my brother and my sister. This situation has made your health condition get worse and worse in the past months. So please don't stress yourselves so much okay?

- Spiro just be careful of them. We trust you. But we don't know what they are up too - His mother Helen said.

SG parents, brothers and his sister were the only to still call him by his first name. Although it was always irritating him a little, he has been used to hear it after so many years.

- "Even considering the fact they don't know that I have given you the ultimate power and control over it that is rude. And I'm not the one to be polite you know." - Shadow said to SG with an angry tone in his voice.

- They are not bad people Shadow believe me. It's just that sometimes they are more suspicious than they must be.

- "Maria..." - Shadow whispered. His mind has already forgot SG parents words.

- Maria.... You mean...Maria Robotnik, right?

- More or less. She is Maria the Hedgehog. She has the memories, feelings, and the heart of Maria. She just has a different body. And you know I haven't enjoyed her even for a little bit since she came back. They.... They took her from me.

- I'm sorry to hear that Shadow. But how is even possible to do something like that? Not only resurrect a dead person.... but in another form as well?

- If some civilizations were smart enough not to fight between them all the time but ensure their future Eggman and us may never existed.

- Eggman. The reason that you have travelled to this dimension. But how the heck has he accomplished this miracle?

Sonic was very sceptic by the time they had reached this dimension and waked up from the fall. But now it was his time to talk.

- All of us including Tails gathered in a place called Valley of Qubots together with the four Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald, hit the center of them with some of our energy, then Shadow said some strange words and tadah! A new creature has been born.

- Sounds crazy. Even if seeing you is the same crazy to me.

- That's not the problem though. You know too many things about us even from these few things that you said us until now. But you told to Knuckles before that he has a normal behavior. And of course, he hasn't said anything because Knuckles is always serious. But what do you mean by normal behavior?

- Because in the last "show" that I watched with you guys Knuckles was acting...how can I say it politely? Fuck it. He was acting like a fool and all of you were inhabitants of a small unnamed village in an island at Mobius.

- That's right this is our home. But we haven't seen this ''Knuckles'' that you are describing ever in our lives.

- I have a bad feeling about this...

- Me too. This dimension only makes things worse as the time passes.