Chapter 26

- When the darkness is gone and the sun comes up, I 'll be there for youuu!

As Mina end singing everyone clapped. She was a very talented singer and that was the way that she met Ash. He was her manager and things came one after the other.

- You were the best. As always of course!

- Thank you, Mr. Manager!

- "Ha-ha." - Ash laughed before he kissed Mina. - "For a person that will fight soon you seem incredibly calm to me." -

- There is no need to worry about me or for if we will win. I'm sure of that. The only problem is if you will be okay. I know that we can't take you into battle, but I don't want to leave you here either. What if someone finds you and...?

- Shhh. Nobody will find or do anything to me. You only must focus in what matters right now. And what matters most of all, even us, is the freedom of our planet by these humans' monsters. - You are right. I just hope that Sonic and SG will achieve the impossible. I don't want to fight and kill Ash! They are living beings too. They have a mother, a father, a wife, children. Even if we free our planet you understand what will be the cost for them?

Ash hugged Mina tightly. - "I understand. I truly do. But they did what they did to us and everyone else in Mobius. Even if I don't say that everyone should pay because there are good people here too, I will not feel sorry for them. As harsh as it sounds. Doesn't matter. They took everything from us. What we will take back for these after releasing the Chaos Energy will be our freedom and only."

In front of the Washington Monument...

- "Just explain me the fucking reason that we came here President." - Seelkadoom said.

- Because if they don't see that I tried to avoid the bloodshed, there is a chance that even if we win the only thing that my men will consider me, will be a dictator who doesn't give a fuck about his soldiers. And of course, I believe that there is no point to this, but I have to do it anyway.

- Mister President. Seelkadoom.

- "Finally, I meet you traitor of the kind." - President Harry said to SG.

- Says the man that killed thousands of his own citizens in order to cover up his own bullshits.

- "That's enough." - Sonic said - "We demand that you surrender immediately, so we can avoid the bloodshed and then maybe we can discuss some better terms for both of you and your men. And especially those that you took by force."

- "Okay let's end this joke. He is not going to discuss about any surrender and neither do you. You may be idiots, but you are not so much to give up at the last moment." - Seelkadoom ended the hope of Mina once and for all.

- "Very good." - SG said. - "We will meet at thebattlefield then." - He said with a decisive tone in his voice.