Chapter 35

Everyone was celebrating the end of the war in Mobotropolis one month after the destruction of Eggman's army by Shadow bold movement to infiltrate the Capitol all by his own.

It was easy for the Freedom Fighter's to swipe out the last forces of Eggman that were not based in Chaos Emeralds Control just a few days after his defeat.

The end of the war was marked by the end of the trial of Eggman and every of his collaborators. And when the court announced that the penalty will be life imprisonment for everyone a crowd from all around Mobius broke out in celebrations.

After some hours of celebrations, a ceremony took place in the central square of Mobotropolis. Everyone was present there and SG was there from Earth to represent Earth's humanity. Princess Sally took the floor.

- "Citizens of Mobius! People of the free Mobotropolis! Νationals of the New Acorn Kingdom! Today is a historical day! It's a day of joy as these criminals go to jail for the rest of their lives!" - Princess Sally said, and the crowd interrupted her with applause and cheers. When the noise was softened a bit, she continued. - "But It's a day for everyone to remember those who fight and died for us to have our freedom. Now I call everyone to pray for their lives and be silent for one minute to honor their memory."

The silence was absolute for the next sixty seconds from hundreds of thousands of people gathered in the square. When the minute ended everyone in the grandstand and the crowd applause with all their power.

"But for the next generations to remember the sacrifices of these people against both humans and Eggman's rule we will now inaugurate a monument together with SG. And why with him and only me or someone else native to Mobius? Because nobody of us must forget what happened. But if this war taught us something is that we must see the good and not the evil. And we must move forward despite our losses as one. Humans in Earth, Humans in Mobius, and every other race here. Sir SG will you do me the honor?"

- "Of course, my Princess." - SG, a now crowned knight of the New Acorn Kingdom answered.

Princess Sally hold the scissors together with SG and they cut the ribbon making a large curtain fell and revealing a huge monument from black mineral featuring all the forms of the people who fought for the freedom of Mobius.