Chapter 28

- "We must get her back!" - Princess Sally said.

- "Sally, just relax, would you? It's more than obvious that Eggman took her to lure you into the territories that are entire under his control to capture or even kill you. And, a great power gather has been detected near to Arturia Forest. It could mean the return of our friends, but it could also mean that Robotnik have found some allies and brought them here. Or something else. Nobody knows yet. So please don't take quick and impulsive decisions okay?"- Tails said.

- Tails, I can't think so coldheartedly. Bunnie is for me, what Sonic is for you. She is my best friend. So, don't ask me to give up on her so easily.

- I don't ask you to do anything like that, Sally. We will save her. We will just plan our next move wisely. I know that you love her. But if we face a situation that we don't know at all things could turn bad for us if we have one person to protect as well.

- Listen Tails, I'm not going to do their conversation. Because If I do, we will quarrel for sure. So, go and start packing your things up. We are getting her out of whichever place Eggman has put her in.

- Sally, please...

- "I think that it will be good for us all. Sneaking to release someone from an Eggman's base. Like old times." - Sticks said after he suddenly appeared together with Amy.

- "Well, I'm coming with you too." - Amy commented.

- Good. Then we are good to go. Rotor Walrus will command the forces and will run the administration until we return.

Princess Sally haven't said anything more out loud. But inside her mind, her thought was:

'' I will get you back Bunnie. No matter the cost.''