I make these high heels work

Warning: Bad language, Ru Paul's drag race, extremely gay and some fabulous heel work ;)

Gellert POV:

Cuddled on the sofa, me and Albus were watching Ru Paul's drag race as usual. We were on the 8th season and Albus was getting way too into it (again)
'WHAT IS HE DOING! HE LOOKS LIKE BRITNEY AGAIN!' Albus screamed at the TV, annoyed that Derrick Barry hadn't changed his makeup.
'Albus calm down-.'
'CALM DOWN?' Our eyes met, 'WHY DOES HE GET TO BE THE 100TH QUEEN IN THE WORKROOM HE ISNT EVEN A DRAG QUEEN HE CAN ONLY DO BRITNEY!'
I laughed, 'Its ok Albus, ve know he doesn't vin!'
Albus paused, 'Yeh you're right...he still doesn't deserve it though.' The episode ended and instead of letting the next episode play, Albus clicked off, 'I have something to show you.' He let go of me and scrambled off the couch. When he came back, he looked...taller? My eyes were draw to his feet where he was wearing 5 inch heels! 'Do you like?' He winked.
I smirked, 'haven't seen you valk in them.' I stood up, ready to catch him.
'I'm going to be like Ru Paul!' Albus announced, attempting to walk like Ru Paul does down the runway but immediately falling over, landing in my arms. I laughed, standing him upright, 'hey! Don't laugh at me!' He giggled, finding his balance.
I shook my head, 'take them off,' Frowning, Albus sat back down and removed the heels from his feet. Picking them up I grinned, 'I'll show you how it's done.' I pulled on the high shoes and stood up, ready to strut the runway. Looking ahead of me, I swung my hips in sync with my legs, perfectly walking in a line and then back again. Posing at the end by lifting my hand up like Ru. Albus' mouth was wide open as I gave him a smile, 'Are you gagged?'
He said nothing
I pouted, 'I poured all my Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent into that.'
'Stop referencing drag race!' He grinned, 'I can do it better.'
'Really?'
'Really!' He nodded, gesturing me to take of the shoes. I complied and handed them over. He put them back on and tried to copy what I did. He was actually better than before except from he almost tripped over a few times. 'Fuck this.' He muttered, drawing his wand and uttering a spell.
'Cheat.' I teased.
'I wasn't born with the perfect heel walk OK?!' He shot me a glare before strutting around the room.
I sighed, 'I guess I'm gayer then.' I smiled to myself knowing I had just struck a chord with him. He's damn cute when he's angry.
He stopped in his tracks, 'You...gayer than me?' his cheeks turned bright red in rage, 'EXCUSE ME BUT IVE NEVER FUCKED A GIRL IN MY LIFE. AS FOR YOU I BELIEVE THERE WERE SEVERAL OCCASIONS!'
I blushed lightly, 'Albus, it was one-'
'NOT TO MENTION THE FACT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DRAG RACE WAS BEFORE YOU MET ME!' He interrupted
'Ok ok! You can be gayer-'
'AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT MY FASHION SENSE IS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!'
'OK ALBUS STOP.' He finally stopped ranting, 'you can be gayer!' I agreed, just to stop him from yelling so loud.
Suddenly, a warm happy smile appeared on his face, 'Really? Awww Thankyou Gellert!' He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
I hesitated before saying, 'Actually, you're good at maths, no gay is good at maths.'
'GELLERT!' He shouted in annoyance.
'I love you.' I beamed.
He paused, 'I love you too.'
'Let's put them hips to good use.' I winked, picking him up bridal style and carrying up the stairs.

This was quite short but I didn't want to make you guys wait much longer (I promise I'm writing when I can)
Disclaimer: The gay jokes I made in here aren't literal they are stereotypical and are again jokes so don't be offended. Also, it's ok if you don't know what Ru Paul's drag race is but I recommend it because it's great!