Cock roach clusters

Warning: Sex references

Albus POV:

It's not unknown that I am a candy lover. I love all types of sweets, even the muggle's. I'll have them more often then I probably should but no matter what anyone says I'm not going to stop eating them. Why should I? They're great! My favourite being Sherbet Lemon, I buy so many packets that there isn't many left at Honeydukes. So I guess I'll have to settle for-

'Cockroach clusters!' Elphias exclaims,
snatching a bag from my hands and marvelling at it.

No one takes my candy from me, 'Give it back El!' I snatched it back much to his dismay.

'That's right...we all know Albus loves cock.' Elphias smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

'Shut up!' I blushed, very embarrassed that the entire common room probably heard.

'Awww don't be ashamed Dumbles!' He ruffled my hair, 'chocolate is good isn't it?'

I hesitated, was he talking about chocolate or...cock? 'Yes?' I answered, laughter erupting throughout the common room.

Elphias almost spat out his pumpkin juice, 'WHAT, WAIT, WHO?'

Ok, they were definitely talking about cock,

'CHOCOLATE IS GOOD NOT, ugh forget it.' I rolled my eyes at the immature bunch of teenagers I was forced to go to school with.

'I reckon it was that German boy from Durmstrang!' Someone teased.

I blushed furiously, it was true, I had taken a liking to the beautiful foreign boy.

'No way! He's blushing!' A girl pointed out, only making it worse.

'Albus?! Did you suck him off!' Elphias asked, the room fell silent in anticipation.

'I CERTAINLY DID NOT!' I shouted, crossing my arms but the room refused to believe me.

Elphias replied, 'it's ok Al, we won't judge you.'

I frowned, 'I'm telling the truth! I...I haven't done that before.' I cringed at my confession but the rest of them didn't taunt me for it.

'We're only teasing, but you like him right?' El questioned, patting me on the back.

'Yeh.' I admitted, causing whistles and ooos to sound through the room.

'And you wanna suck him off.' Someone concluded as they laughed again.

I coughed, 'no...well-'

'Well what Al? Wanna suck his cockroach cluster?' Elphias joked as everyone started to mime sucking a dick.

'SHUT UP!' I half giggled, 'Can't I eat my-' I stopped myself before I said cockroach, 'chocolate in peace?'

Elphie put his hands up in surrender. I ate my chocolate whilst revising for my potions final, the other Gryffindors retiring to their dorm rooms to sleep. When it was just me and Elphias he whispered, 'So, What are you going to do about this guy?'