💙Kirishima x F!reader💙 Sharkies confession

Y/N was walking home from school. She kicked pebbles and skipped along the jagged pavement, excitedly awaiting to make it to her forbidden fortress.

Her bedroom.

Y/N hummed her favourite song as she blissfully danced through the neighbourhood.

She paused in her tracks when hearing a boisterous voice erupting behind her.

"Y/N wait up!" Kirishima shouted between tired breaths. Y/N grinned welcomingly and waved to the redhead. Kirishima soon caught up to her and placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Jeez, you're fast" Kirishima quietly stated. Y/N giggled and lifted the boy's chin to face her. Kirishima blushed lightly and stood straight.

"Did you need something, Shark boy?" Y/N asked with a small laugh.

Kirishima pouted "Shark boy?"

"Suits you, doesn't it?" Y/N patted his shoulder.
Kirishima chuckled and nodded.

"So what is it you need Kiri?" Y/N repeated.

"Oh right! U-Um...Do y-you wanna get some ice cream?" Kirishima suggested anxiously.

Y/N made a puzzled expression but soon smiled and nodded "Yeah that sounds fun!"

"G-great! Follow me!" Kirishima confidently took hold of Y/Ns hand. Y/N blushed from the sudden contact. He's holding my hand!

As Y/N fangirled over Kirishimas scarred hands.

She trailed her gaze along the shark boy's scarred wrists. She involuntary lifted the sleeve of his school blazer up in curiosity.

Kirishima looked back at her confused. They paused their walking. Y/N looked over Kirishima's bare arm that had pale scars scattered across it.

Her expression went sad as she rubbed his arm. Kirishima just stared at her vulnerability, blushing at her soft hands on his scarred skin.

"How did you get these scars, Kiri?" Y/N questioned with anticipation. Kirishima looked at her almost tearful eyes and gave his winning smile.

 Kirishima looked at her almost tearful eyes and gave his winning smile

"I got them in middle school...I..used to get bullied quite a lot for my quirk" Kirishima scratched the back of his head. Y/N looked shocked.

"But you're quirk is amazing!" Y/N exclaimed angrily. Kirishima chuckled.

"It's no big deal Y/N, just a couple of scratches!" He enthusiastically stated.

"Nothing a manly guy like me can't handle!"
Kirishima smugly flexed his bicep.

Y/N sighed and smiled looking up to her strong shark boy. She linked arms with him and pulled him with her.

Kiri smirked happily and continued walking until they made it to the ice cream shop. Kirishima ordered chocolate I cream and you ordered f/f ice cream.

You both strutted out the shop and shared each other's ice creams.

As you gave small kitten licks to your ice cream. Kirishima looked to you and said
"Y/N...Can I ask you something?.."

You looked to him with ice cream on your lips. "Are we getting more ice cream?" Y/N excitedly giggled.

Kirishima laughed and finished his ice cream. "Maybe later...but I need to know.." Kirishima's voice went gloomy and nervous.

Y/N became concerned. "Yes?.."

"Would you ever consider me anything more than a friend?" Kirishima looked down.
Y/N raised a brow.
"I know I'm not the strongest guy in the class-" Kirishima tiredly said.
"And even though I try to be...I'm not the manliest" Kirishima uttered.

"But you...You have everything..." Kirishima's turned to Y/N. Y/Ns expression became sorrowful.

"You could have any other guy, even Bakugou!" He smiled fakely.
"But...I wanna know..."
tears stung his eyes.

"Do I stand a chance with you?" Kirishima looked to Y/N with hoping eyes and Y/Ns expression contorted to one of pity and passion. Y/N took a grip of Kirishima's face. He looked shocked.

"Kiri...You are the manliest guy in this school and any girl would be lucky to have you!" Y/N consoled.
"To say you have 'a chance' with me would be an understatement!" Y/N rolled her eyes.
"I would give anything to be with you!"

"Because you're my Shark boy" Y/N smirked.

Kirishima laughed and wrapped his arms around Y/Ns waist, Lifting her up and spinning her in his arms.
"You have no idea how long I waited for that"