💙Boys x F!Reader💙 READER SPECIAL

Okay, this is a special chapter~!

Same scenario! With different boys!

Scenario: Falling asleep on the bus.

Bakugou Katsuki:

You leaned back against your chair, staring out the window of the bus. Bakugou's crimson eyes were gazing at your focused expression, a glare caught his face as he thought about how much you annoyed him. You slowly dozed and your head slowly fell against the window, in an uncomfortable position. Bakugou watched as you uncomfortably trie to sleep, before grunting and pulling your head against him. You gasped for a moment.

"Bakugou?..."

"Shut up and sleep, dumbass"

You smiled before shutting your eyes. Bakugou wasn't going to admit it, but he loved your warmth and the feeling of you against his shoulder as he slept. He watched as your lazy figure leaned against him, he blushed and averted his eyes. His friends looking over at him and laughing, giving him a thumbs-up before walking over.

"What do you losers want?" Bakugou asked Kirishima, Sero and Denki in a quiet tone yet aggressive tone. The boys chuckled quietly, before pulling out pens and aiming for Bakugous face.

"What are you doing?! Get off me, dumbass!" Bakugou yelled in an angry tone.

"Shhh! You're gonna wake her!" Sero whispered as he scribbled on Bakugou's face with his friends.

"You idiot! You better not wake her!" Bakugou whispered in annoyance, the boys chuckled as the h/c haired girl slept peacefully.

Todoroki Shouto:

Todoroki watched the h/c girl as she stared entranced at the scenery, Todoroki began to lightly blush with his eyes fixated on the pretty female. Watching her every movement with a feeling of happiness bubbling in his stomach, but he averted his eyes when he realised he was staring. When he glanced back to Y/N, she was sleeping on her chair. He smiled warmly before dozing off himself. He was quickly awoken by a feeling of warmth contact on his shoulder, he opened his eyes to see Y/N slumped against his shoulder. A small blush rose on his face as he checked if anyone was watching before leaning against the h/c haired girl too. The two of them snuggling together.

'She's so warm...' Todoroki thought.

"Hehe! Look at them!~" A few giggles were heard as the girls fangirled over the two lovebirds.

"That's so cute~" Ashido cheered quietly, the girls giggling along. Taking out their phones.

Todoroki just smiled and pretended to be asleep, cherishing the heat and caramel-like scent that radiated from Y/N's body.

Midoriya Izuku:

Izuku mumbled to himself, writing in his book frantically as he considered some new ideas for hero costumes. He paused hearing a cute yawn coming from his side, he glanced over to Y/N. His crush. He blushed sweetly as he watched her slowly fall into slumber, he smiled then turned back to his book.

His heart almost skipped a beat as he felt Y/N press against him, he turned to see her leaning against her shoulder and sleeping peacefully. He blushed and sat still, trying not to wake her up. Or at least to wake her up nicely.

"Uh...Y-Y/N?" Deku whispered in stuttering tone, hearing chuckles from the rest of the bus.

He looked around as everyone was giving quiet laughs and pointing at his blushing figure.

"Loser! You look like an idiot! Just let her sleep" Bakugou shouted at the scared green-haired boy.

Deku nodded and everyone continued to give thumbs up and approving nods to the cinnamon roll.

Kirishima Eijirou:

Kirishima sat quietly as he flexed his muscles, appreciating how manly he was. He heard a quiet giggle from a girl next to him. His crush, Y/N. He blushed and chuckled awkwardly, she exchanged the laugh before turning back to the window and gazing outside. He smiled warmly to her while she was turned away, he then began to talk to his friend Sero.

His laughter and manly conversing with his friend were then paused as he felt contact against his arm, Sero was also giving him a blushing/laughing face that was accompanied by pointing at Kiri's shoulder.

"You got a Y/N on your shoulder" Sero chuckled teasingly. Kirishima blushed in response.

He turned to see Y/N against his shoulder, sleeping with a peaceful expression. He smiled down to her, enjoying her dozing body and face as she lay against him. He felt manly as she slept comfortably on his muscular shoulder.

"You gonna leave her?" Sero asked with a smug smirk. Kirishima gave a gleeful smile.

"It's the manly thing to do" Kirishima stated with a respectful flex of a muscle.

Sero rolled his eyes and laughed.

Special villain extra~

Shigaraki Tomura:

You were in the back of a runaway car, sitting next to Shigaraki. You were tied up with a gag in your mouth, glaring daggers at the shaggy-haired male. Shigaraki gave a smug smirk and chuckle watching you squirm against your ties.

Dabi drove in the front seat as he managed to pass any cops that were following. Shigaraki chuckled drily.

"You see, the villains league always wins. You really should consider-" Shigaraki turned and growled as the h/c girl had fallen asleep, she lay quietly sleeping. He stared at her with an expressionless face, trying to ignore the fact he was admiring her features. While gawking the girl slowly fell towards him and onto his shoulder, he blushed momentarily before getting ready to push her off of him.

He stared at her closed eyes, shut lashes. Slowly placing down his hands and just leaving her on his shoulder. He sat still and looked out the window, occasionally looking over to the h/c haired girl with gawking eyes yet blank face.

Dabi looked through the mirror and sadistically smirked.

"Getting a bit cosy, huh crusty?" Dabi questioned and Shigaraki scoffed.

"Shut up, staple-face" Shigaraki replied.