💙Todoroki x Reader💙 a vibe check

((ABUSED READER AU))

*~Todoroki's POV~*

Hello, my love.
I know things have been difficult lately, family life and stress.

Perhaps it feels like it won't get better and that no one cares enough to help you through it.

But please understand that this isn't the case, my love.

I promise that one day it'll all be okay, that one day you won't be alone anymore.

And one day those cruel people who have hurt you, whether they be villains or hell...even your own family. They will gain the karma they deserve.

Being under the same room as them or associated with them doesn't mean that you should accept how they treat you. They are not entitled to control your life or make you feel like your anything less than beautiful.

Whether it be physical or emotional abuse, your life and feelings are significant.

Please never think otherwise.

I know it's difficult to overcome the darkness of your emotions, because they almost feel natural to you, as if they are bittersweet.

Being emotional doesn't make you weak, expressing your feelings doesn't make you obnoxious, and having emotions that are different to others is okay.

Promise me you will never accept being constantly treated like something expendable to someone, because you are worth so much more than that.
Especially to me.

That being said...
Whenever you feel sad, think of me.

Because whenever I feel sad, I think of you.

I think of that beautiful smile, those glimmering eyes.
And it pains me to see you without either.

Please don't stop smiling, my darling.
Don't let those glimmering eyes be flooded with tears.

Your circumstance doesn't have to be a fated reality for you. The abuse you are experiencing right now isn't permanent, it doesn't mean that your entire life is planned out and destined to be a cycle of despair.

Just keep hoping, darling.
Because one day you will overcome this despair and be able to feel happiness again.

One day you'll feel wanted and accepted and even loved, but you have to have hope.

Because I love you, and I care about you. And so do others.

Stay strong and one day you won't have to submit to the cruel treatment of others.

I love you darling.
Stay strong for me.

Okay, I usually like to keep things light hearted but I know that mental health is a really serious topic.

So, Let's make a therapy chat in the comments! Everyone discuss your problems and help each other!

Feel free to inbox me about your problems!
I'll help to the best of my abilities.