💙Dabi x MTF!Reader💙

MTF=Male to Female.
Transgender reader.
Let me know if I made a mistake, and if you want more of these.

You stared at your reflection, biting your lip before looking down to the sink.

"Are you ready, Y/N-kun!~" Toga hummed excitedly, readying her makeup supplies and hair products.

"You're going to be fabulous, darling" Magne cooed, confident in her skills.

You let out a deep breath before shooting them a confident smile.

"You better make me look hot" You joked, closing your eyes as Toga began her work.

~~~

"Annnnnd~ Done!" Toga cheered, using her comb to adjust your hair.

"Now introducing~ Y/N-chan!" Magne welcomed your new and improved look, flaunting you to the mirror.

You gazed at your reflection, feeling more comfortable, feeling a rush of happiness go through you.

You looked beautiful.

You placed a hand on your cheek, feeling so much more dainty and delicate.

"Aren't we just brilliant?" Magne complimented, high-giving Toga.

"Y/N-chan looks sooo pretty~" Toga chirped, poking your cheek.

You gave a gleeful smile, looking at your now fuller lips and hugging Toga and Magne.

"Thank you!" You cheered, super excited.

"No time for celebrating hunny, let's go show off the new you" Magne encouraged and you nodded in response.

---

"The fuck?" Shigaraki said, staring at you as you clasped your hands together awkwardly staring at the floor.

"Meet Y/N-chan!~" Toga smiled, patting you on the back.

You glanced at Dabi, wondering what his reaction would be. You noticed how he remained pretty expressionless.

Dabi already knew you wanting to change, he was the first, so he had no reason to be shocked.

"I see you've taken after Magne, Y/N" Kurogiri said, with accepting tone.

"No, no, no, she did this for herself, not because of me darling" Magne grinned, and you smiled.

"What'd you think about it, Tomura?" Kurogiri asked.

Shigaraki glanced at you, groaning and then looking away.
"As long as it doesn't affect your work-"

"Thank you Tomura-San!" You praised with a smile and Shigaraki didn't look at you, because he hid his blush.

~~~

"So, you finally did it" Dabi said, walking towards you standing on a rooftop.

You gave him a smile and nodded, he ruffled your hair.

"I'm proud of you, I didn't think you would convince handjob back there" Dabi complimented, giving you a small smile.

You looked up to him, smiling and having a slight blush.

"Thank you...for accepting me" you said, hugging him.

"You don't need my acceptance to be who you are, idiot" He gave a low chuckle as your small arms wrapped around him.

"I know...but it's nice to know I have a friend" you whispered into his chest.

"Just a friend? Ouch.." He grumbled sarcastically and you scoffed.

"Don't be silly, you know you're way more important" You giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck and bringing him towards you.

He slid his hands to your waist, smirking down to you.

"Oh really now, I'm starting to feel special here" Dabi said, lifting your chin so he could view your lips more.

"This is your special night, we should celebrate" Dabi suggested and you nodded excitedly.

"Let's steal some cats-"

"I was gonna say drinks, but whatever works" Dabi scoffed.

You laughed with him.

You always felt great with him, so much fun being in a relationship with him. You felt accepted and loved by him, because he knew what it was like to be treated unfairly.

"I love you, Dabi" You said.

"That's my line" Dabi said, before kissing you.