🍋Shinso x F!reader🍋 cat ears

⚠️WARNING⚠️: oral, cat ears, teasing, hypnosis, forced oral, rough sex

*~Y/Ns POV~*
Shinsou and I have been dating for months now and it's been great, but he's always a little occupied with high school work; always "trying to prove people wrong" and become a hero with his villain-like quirk.

People did still make fun of his power, telling him how he couldn't be a hero because of it. How cruel.

I usually just scare them off for him since I happen to have an amazing quirk and I'm in the hero course.

I just hope he doesn't overwork himself.

...that day...

'Finally Saturday! Yaaaaaay!!!' I thought to myself as I arose from my comfy bed sheets.

'I wonder where Shinsou is'...Then I had a scandalous thought and a smirk appeared on my face.

"He's probably asleep...Let's give him something to wake up to~" I hummed to myself before walking towards my closet drawer and pulling out some fluffy cat ears.

Your cat ears ^^^You got them because they reminded you of Shinso~

Your cat ears ^^^
You got them because they reminded you of Shinso~

You placed the cat ears on your head and started stripping out of your pajamas and into your underwear.

You took your phone and took a photo of you in your bra and with your cutesy cat ears and then opened your messages and sent the photo to 

Messages

                           Shinso 🤤❤️😍

Y/N sent a photo

Shinso🤤❤️😍: Oh my gosh Y/N

               Good morning~❤️ : Y/N

Shinso🤤❤️😍: Don't tease me in the morning kitty.

   Y/N has sent another photo

Shinso🤤❤️😍: You're gonna pay for that Y/N.

Y/N has sent another photo

Shinso🤤❤️😍:    😤

Do you not like them? 😔😏 :Y/N