💙Soulmate!Tsuyu x Soulmate!F!Reader💙 sweet 16

CONTAINS SHIPS YOU MAY NOT LIKE. ALL SHIPS USED ARE STRICTLY FOR STORY PLOT, SO DON'T COMPLAIN IF THERE IS A SHIP YOU DISLIKE.

The concept of soulmates was always so exciting to you. Knowing that the second you hit 16, you could try and find your lover was always something from a fairytale.

You spent years of your life with your friend Tsu, talking and giggling about who your soulmates would be.

"I bet mine will be a handsome prince! Who has a pet dinosaur!" You giggled excitedly as your 6 year old self, lifting up your toy Prince Charming.

Asui ribbited in response and lifted up her princess doll.

"Ribbit, I think my soulmate will be a pretty princess" Asui smiled coyly, you raised a brow.

"Huh? You want a girl soulmate?" You asked in confusion, Asui blushed and looked down at her doll.

"Ribbit, I think your soulmate can be anyone" Asui muttered and you stared at her blankly before smiling widely.

"Yeah! You're right, they could be a princess too! Or maybe a mermaid!" You cheered excitedly.

Asui looked up at you and her eyes sparkled in glee.

"Awww, but we have to wait another 10 years! That's gonna be forever!" You whined, holding your cheek.

"Ribbit, we should become heroes, so we can find our soulmates sooner!" Asui said and your eyes gleamed.

"Yeah! The best heroes! Our soulmates will be so proud!" You said, jumping and giving Asui a hug.

~~~

"Asui-chan! Are you excited!~" you chirped, running up to Asui and hugging her.

Asui hugged you back and smiled, you pulled away.

"For what, kero?" Tsuyu asked, making you pout childishly.

"Your turning 16 soon!" You chimed, giggling excitedly.

"Ribbit, that's not for another month" Asui giggled and you puffed your cheeks out.

"That's so close! I have to wait a while for mine, you're so lucky!" You whined, sad that you wouldn't figure out your soulmates together.

(She's older than you, I'm reassigning ur birthday, peasant)

"You're very excited about this, ribbit" Asui said, blushing slightly as you walked through the halls together.

"Of course! Soulmates are important! Todoroki already got his!" You jealously said and Asui raised a brow.

"Ribbit, really, who's was his?" Tsu asked curiously and you giggled to yourself.

You came close to whisper in her ear.
"Izu" you whispered and she was shocked.

"Wow Ribbit, I never would've guessed that" Asui said and you sighed.

"But mido-kun isn't 16 yet, so he doesn't know" you said, Asui nodded and you mumbled.

"Plus, I heard that Endeavour is homophobic..." you mumbled quietly, so only Tsu heard and she looked down solemnly.