💖Reader x Yandere!Villain!Trio💖 is this love, hero? (PART 1)

Thank you soooooooo much for 1 million reads, enjoy your Yanderes 😳
(Gender neutral)

I'm sorry this took so long, I kept attempting to re-do it because I was stressed on making it good.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Dark content, stalking, death, the words of our queen yagami.

QUIRK: re-use
Y/N can use anybody's quirk as long as they give her permission once. Most pro heroes allow her to use their quirks.

It was a battle that you had thought for two years, one that you had lost too many friends to.

Three villains that had constantly caused terror with their horrific plots of violence, which you always somehow got caught up in.

In the first battle you had lost your dearest friend, Momo Yaoyorozu. A person you will never see again, because she had gone missing after that battle.

You had searched for her for a year but came to no result. Eventually you had to get back into battle, as if you were a machine.

But the current battle you were in almost killed you, your body was left paralysed under the rubble of a building.

You gave up, not seeing life worth living anyway.

But the same villains who had caused you pain came and lifted the rubble off of your shaking body.

...

"Is this love, hero?" Todoroki uttered, placing a shaky hand to his heart as his eyes travelled along his beloved's face.

Your eyes wearily opened from the words you heard.

You lay on the floor, paralysed from fighting villains. You lifted your head slightly, looking up to the male.

"You're even prettier in person~" Deku maliciously chuckled.

"Took too damn long to find you, dumbass" Bakugou growled with a fierce look.

"Finally! We get to have you all to have you all to ourselves, my doll~" Deku cooed charmingly, his gloved hand resting on his cheek.

You stared in confusion at the gawking villains, whom you had just faced. You had no idea how deeply and madly in love the villains were.

"Are you...delusional?" You hissed, narrowing your tired e/c eyes at the villains, making Deku frown in disappointment.

"Hero, have you used some kind of quirk on us?" Todoroki interrogated, his voice sharp and firm.

"It's not a damn spell, the dumbass is just gorgeous as hell" Bakugou scoffed at Todoroki.

"You feel it too, don't you?!" Deku's villainous eyes brightened in glee as his sinister smile widened.

"Feel what? The blade that your comrade stabbed through my shoulder?" You sarcastically spat.

It was only then did Deku realise your vulnerable state.

"If you're going to kill me, hurry up and get it over with" you groaned, closing your eyes.

"How pitiful, demanding death from the people who are willing save you" Todoroki slandered, only making you turn your head uncomfortably.