💙UA girls x Reader💙 date prep

((UA GIRLS PREPARING YOU FOR A DATE WITH A LEVI))
Reader is kinda girly in this.
((GENDER NEUTRAL))

"WE NEED TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!" Mina exclaimed loudly.

"I BOUGHT EXPENSIVE EYELINER!" Hagakure shouted from across the room, tossing her eyeliner to Jirou.

"I can do this shit like a pro" Jirou stated, spinning the eyeliner bottle around her fingers.

"Ya'll better make me look good, my date is really hot" You said.

"Don't start without me, don't start without me! I've got at least a gallon of lip gloss" Ochaco said, bringing over wine glasses and a makeup kit.

"The date starts at 8, we've started at 5! We have three hours to make you look like a runway model" Yaoyorozu explained, tightening her ponytail and proceeding to make outfits from her arm.

"THREE HOURS LADIES! LETS GET MOVING!" Mina ordered, sitting you down on the common room sofa and styling your hair.

"What was your date's name?" Ochaco asked.

"Levi" You stated.

"That short guy from the cadet heroes training?" Jirou asked, working on your makeup.

"Oh my god, he was sooooo hot!~" Mina cooed, cupping her cheek.

"Isn't he a model, ribbit?" Asui asked, helping you fit on shoes in different styles.

"Oh yes~ he's short but he definitely compensates for it~" You hummed and the girls giggled, fangirling.

"He had such amazing hair, how does it get that silky-looking?!" Ochaco asked, cupping her cheeks before filing your nails.

"I know right!" Jirou said.

"I once saw him doing swimsuit modelling, hottest thing ever" you bragged with a cheeky smile.

"No way, really?!" Hagakure asked and you hummed in content.

"I kid you not, this guy had an eight pack" you said and all the girls gasped in disbelief.

"He sound like the whole package, kero" Asui swooned.

"Mhm, he seemed like the strong and silent type~" Mina fangirled, using hairspray on your h/c hair.

"I think the quiet ones are always the dreamiest" Momo fantasised as she organised the outfits she made.

"She says, until she listens to 'pumped up kicks'" you chuckled.

"PFFFT HAHA!- Oh Shit, shit, shit!" Jirou grumbled, messing up your eyeliner. She used a facial wipe to lightly dab off the messy black line.

"Use these, they moisturise too!" Hagakure suggeste, offering a facial wipe and Jirou nodded and smiled.

"Everyone seems to like the quiet, hot ones now" You whispered.

"Really? I prefer a soft boy over anything~" Ochaco cooed.

"I think it's the mystery, plus it's hot" Jirou said.