🍋Shigaraki x F!reader p2🍋

Part 2 of the Shigaraki Oneshot <3
⚠️WARNING⚠️: forced, oral,rough sex, against the floor.

*~Y/Ns POV~*
Shigaraki locked the door behind him.
Warning signs went off in my head and I backed away from him.
"Hey crusty, what's going on here?" I questioned sternly.
Shigaraki leaned towards me, he towered over me.
"Initiation, a way to prove I can trust you..." He smirked into the hand on his face.
"Initiation...In..a bedroom?" I signalled around the room.
"Well, you see L/N..." Shigaraki moved towards a laptop across the room and on a desk.
"Kuroguri did some research about you, something about you really pissed me off" Shigaraki growled as he logged into the computer.
"Weird that you put someone you hate into your league" I retorted.
"Oh, I don't hate you. I just think you're a brat. Unfortunately, you're a useful brat" Shigaraki had opened a file on his computer that said
'L/N', he clicked that file and it opened a whole biography about me?! I gasped and went to his computer.
All my family history and details about me and my family were on display for him. He scrolled through it, watching my expression.
"How the hell did you find all this?!" I shouted.
"Y/N L/N, age 17, a little sister, a mother and father in a different state" Shigaraki mentioned reading the screen.
"What? Is that supposed to be some kind of blackmail? You have no information about where they are!" I crossed my arms and scolded.
"That's where you're wrong, I have a lot of power Y/N. I know that they are in
{country name} and it's only a matter of time before I track them down" Shigaraki laughed childishly. I frowned and clenched my fists.
"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked angrily. Shigaraki stood from the desk and turned off the laptop.
Shigaraki was like a child to me, someone who acted like a rude brat and demands to get what he wants and throws a hissy fit when he doesn't get it. He usually got what he wanted, that's what I hated.
"I want you to lie down and do what I say, like a good little brat" Shigaraki hummed removing his hand from his face.
I stepped back in disgust, my expression contorted to such hatred at what he implied of me. He was threatening my family just for sex.
"Sorry Crusty, But that's not gonna happen" I made my way to the door.
"I guess I'll have to call my boss to find this family of yours," Shigaraki said as he picked up a phone and pressed numbers.
The phone rang and he smirked smugly.
I clenched my fists tighter and choked on my pride.
"W-wait!" My voice broke and I growled at myself for it. Shigaraki stopped the call and turned to me, his shaggy white hair defined his face and cracked lips. I grumbled under my breath.
'It's for your family' I repeated in my head as I got onto my knees and then onto my back.
He cockily walked towards my shaking figure and leaned over me with a wide, crazy eyes and a frightening grin. He kneeled over me, knees beside both my legs and hands against the cold floor next to my head, one finger on each hand raised. I gulped angrily and looked away as he leaned towards me and kissed my neck with his chapped lips. I bit my tongue and held my eyes shut as he kissed down my neck and onto the rim of my shirt. He placed a palm on my clothed breast and my shirt decayed. I gasped but turned my head to the other side. He decayed my jeans and began kissing down my stomach and thighs. I whimpered slightly, not enjoying how close he was to my core. He pulled back and removed his shirt carefully, his lanky figure leaned back over me and decayed my lacy bra. I instinctively covered my chest and opened my eyes. He tutted and kneeled above me.
"How naughty, you're not supposed to defy your leader, Y/N" Shigaraki jerked my arms apart with a few fingers raised. I winced from the contact and he chuckled at my scaredness. He looked at my b/s breasts and sucked on each bud gently. I pushed my legs together, trying not to get turned on by his roughness.
As he rolled his tongue and bit my sensitive buds I released a small moan. I cowered myself from him and mentally slapped myself for letting my body submit briefly to him.
He smirked against my chest and soon released contact from my breasts and moved to face me. I held my eyes shut once more as I felt his breath against my neck. I felt his hands grasping my breasts and I flinched from the contact.
"Keep making those noises" Shigaraki grasped my breasts harder. I bit my tongue and turned my head away from him.
He growled and fondled more with my breasts achieving small whimpers.
He eventually got bored with my breasts and moved down my body.
He lifted my knees and spread my legs.
I hissed in response and he glanced at me before gazing at the damp spot in my panties.
"So~ you were enjoying this~" He whispered, his breath hitting my core sent shivers down my spine. He slid off my panties and stuffed them into the pocket of his jeans. I clicked my tongue at his boisterous action of wanting to keep my undergarments. He lowered his head between my thighs. A wet muscle slid across my core and stimulated my body. I let out a feeble moan and he sucked on my heating core. His tongue worked on my throbbing heat and I panted biting harder on my tongue.
'I can't take this' I thought as his tongue pleasured my body.
He gripped my thighs, careful about his fingers and travelled his tongue inside of me. I instantly cried out at his action. Tears formed in my eyes in disgust for myself.
He continued grinning. I held my climax, not giving him the satisfaction of submission he wanted. He lifted himself from my now dripping core and pulled down his jeans and placed them aside impatiently. He pulled down his boxers and my eyes widened at his size. He gave me no time of preparation and quickly shoved himself inside of me.
That's where the mindless fucking began.
He groped my waist and rammed himself in and out of me, drinking the sounds of my loud cries of pain and pleasure. I clenched the floorboards as my body swayed forwards and backward from his harsh thrusts.
As he continued he turned me onto my side and lifted one of my legs, hitting a pleasurable spot that made me go crazy. I erupted a sexual moan and his eyes widened and he grinned. He slammed vigorously into that spot and hardened inside me, even more, when I kept involuntarily moaning for him.
"G-gah..Hahh~ Shigaraki! OH!" I moaned his name as I climaxed on his hardened dick.
His thrusts became sloppy hearing me moan his name and he soon came, filling me with his thick cum. I panted heavily from my release and he kneeled upwards and began changing himself.
"That was fun" He grinned.
"There are clothes in the closet, get dressed for our league's meeting." He demanded to my tired, sex-drunk figure.
He left the room, closing the door behind him.