💙Shy!Mina x F!Reader💙 xoxo

[Request by: @siostra95]
Mina makes me Doki Doki

Mina lay against your stomach, her arms extending around your waist.
You gently twiddled with her hair, caressing her pink locks.

Mina munched on grapes, occasionally placing one in your mouth.
She blushed cutely when you fed her a grape.

"You're so adorable when you blush" You tease sweetly, pinching her cheek before kissing her forehead.

"Hey~don't do that, silly" Mina giggled sweetly as you shifted positions and were straddling her now.

She'd giggle and blush as you peppered her face in kisses, wrapping your arms around her waist again.

You began to tickle her, she let out a yelp.

"Ah! Y/N! St-ST-AH-STAWP" She squeaked through giggles as you laughed and continued to litter kisses on her.

She began tickling you and you burst out in laughter, covering your waist.
She threw a grape at you and you caught it in your mouth.

"Stop kissing me, it's embarrassing~" She whined with a smile, lyiiiinnnngg.

"Awww you love it, don't you~" you teased, poking her nose.

"Baby~" she whined as she wrapped her arms around your neck, letting you kiss at hers.

She began to pepper your face in kisses, sitting on your lap as you both were messes of giggles.

"Looks who's kissing too much now~" You tickled her waist and she squealed.

"Stop being a tease...plff" Ashido stuck her tongue out, you giggled and ruffled her hair.

"Can we watch (insert cool movie)?" She asked happily, you booped her nose.

"Only if you feed me grapes!" You said challengingly, she whined.

"Babyyyy, do it yourself" She mumbled, trying to snatch the remote. You held it behind your back and switched on (another cool movie), causing Mina to flick your forehead.

"Owie, okay~ fine~" you hummed and turned on (favourite movie).

"Hehe" She exclaimed, cuddling to your chest and lying between your legs.

"Baby, let's order some bubble tea" you offer, grabbing your phone. She nods and tells you she wants (insert cool bubble tea).

Once you get your bubble tea, you both sit down and slurp quietly. Your eyes stayed on the movie as she fed you small grapes.

"Yummy" you purr and Mina pulls a blanket over the two of you, a soft and pink blanket.

You caress her hair and she kisses your neck from time to time, getting nervous about moving from her spot.

"Cookies?" You ask, she nods and you both share a box of cookies, feeding them to each other as you scrolled through movies.

"Aww, I love you, baby~" you confess, hooping her nose.

She buries her face on your chest.

"I love you more, baby" she says softly.