🖤Todoroki x Insane!Traitor!F!Reader🖤(Part 2) figure

You had an anxious look on your face as you entered the LOV base.

'What's he going to say?' you thought, biting your nails.

He's going to be mad.

ł'₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ɎØɄⱤ₳ɄⱠ₮

DҽʂριƈαႦʅҽ

H̵̢̨͔̗̦͚͙̬̼͑̒̈́̽̆ë̵̡͋̐̀'̴̨̘͇̳̜͈̝̃̂͌͑͌ş̸̯͇̪͓̰̻̰͕͚̓͒̇̅̓́̀͠͝ ̸͍̫̋̐́̆̓̉̈́͝g̷̡̰̭̠̩̹̹̟͆̔͂̿̕͜͜o̵̭͎͖̥͒́͜͜ī̴̧̛̟̬̠́̈́̌̊̽͘n̶͈̫̊̀͛g̷̬͕̥̜͌̾ ̸̛̖̩́̌̇͑̔̀̈́̑̾t̴͍̰̑̍̍̀̀̃̋͝o̵̮̩̫̙̮̻̘̳͓̽͠ ̷̡̝̣̙̱̳̫͔͍̼̾h̸̘̬̻̘̹̼͊̃͗̊̄̚u̸̢͙̯͓̥̜͉͓͌̍͆̍̑̔̃͛͘͝r̷̳̲̅t̵̡͉̼̀̉̆͑̈́ ̸̪̀͘͠͠ỹ̷̡͚̠̠̠͕̼̻̈́͐̒̂̇̀̾͜͠ő̴̢̟̝̣͇̖̺̖͌ǔ̵̡͎̟̜́̈́͐͘͝ ̶̨̞͈̤͖̦͓̈́̓̋͊́͝͝n̸̬̮̖͉͋͂̄͌͗͝o̶͓͑̑̌̎̊̃̆́͝w̶̨̳̜͔̭͓̽͆̽̅̆̆̾̋

"It's going to be okay" you whispered to yourself, gulping and opening the secret door.

Cliffhanger~

~~~

(10 hours before)

"Y/N?" Todoroki placed his hand on your shoulder, you turned and smiled at him.

"Oh, hey! How was your day, Todoroki?" You said, mustering up your winning smile.

"It's been good, but have you been waiting long?" He asked monotonously.

"No, it's only been about 10 minutes" you grinned, getting the chance to see Todoroki's outfit, seeing how handsome he looked.

"Were you admiring something in this shop?" Todoroki asked curiously, pointing at the window of the toy shop you were gawking at earlier.

"You noticed, haha! One of the teddies looked like a friend of mine" you chirped, pointing to a Frankenstein plush.

Todoroki noticed the slight sparkle in your eye as you ogled at the toys, it gave him a warmth he couldn't comprehend.

"Do any of them remind you of me?" Todoroki asked, his voice sounding surprisingly hopeful as he gave you a soft gaze.

You looked at him, slightly surprised, but then smiled.

"Hmm...let's go inside and find one!"

---

"This one! It's like a tiny you!" You squealed, handing him a half-n-half llama plush.

"An alpaca?" Todoroki questioned, holding it in his hands, squishing it.

"A llama, aww it's so cute" you giggled, cupping your face, Todoroki smiled.

He looked at the shelf full of llama plushies and took out a h/c coloured llama.

"This one...kind of looks like you" Todoroki said, handing it to you, feeling quite embarrassed to be doing something quite childish.