🖤Cheater!Bakugou x Reader🖤 Meant nothing

ANGST! Haven't done one since Momo 😫

((This one is GENDER FLUID//SUITED FOR ALL GENDERS I THINK))

I forgot who requested this smh.

Two years.
Two fucking years, down the drain.

You thought he'd have a little more class, a little more empathy for the person he'd spent two years with.

You were his partner, the person he said he loved, the person he said he trusted, the person he said he needed.

Yet, here you are, standing at the open doorframe of your bedroom.
Watching him shuffle from under the covers to face you.
A woman appearing below him.

"Y/N?!" Bakugou's voice chimed disgruntled, quickly looking up to you with shock.

You didn't know what to say, you could only look down to him sadly.

The woman looked up at you and then to Bakugou, she quickly crawled away.

"I'm s-so sorry, I didn't know..." She muttered sympathetically, you nodded and averted your eyes.

"Y/N, I swear, it's not what it looks like! I-"

"D..did I do something wrong?" You mumbled questionably, concern in your voice.
Bakugou's eyes widened.

"Why? Just why?" You gulped, hating how tearful you were.

"Y/N! It's not fucking like that, I was just..." Bakugou paused his sentence, unsure of what to say.

"You were just what? Finish it" You softly whimpered, tears running down your face.

Bakugou was unsure how to respond, he averted his eyes and turned his head. Almost embarrassed by his own lack of reasoning.

"You said you loved me...was that a lie?" You wiped your face, looking down.

"No, it wasn't, she didn't mean anything. It's only ever been you, you know that. You fucking know that" Bakugou quickly slipped on his boxers before confronting you.

"No, no it hasn't...how many, Bakugou?" You asked, backing away from him. He was almost surprised by your question.

"Just her, no one else. This was-"

"Who. Else." Your voice raised slightly, stomping your foot down.

Bakugou paused, realising he could no longer get out of this.

"Ochaco and Kirishima" Bakugou grunted, looking away in shame, he knew what he did was wrong.

"Really? My friends too?" You whimpered softly, wiping your eyes.

"Y/N..." Bakugou reaches for you but you moved away.

"Don't touch me...I trusted you with everything, I gave you everything I could, but it's never good enough for you" You groan, turning away to leave.

"That's not fucking true, Y/N!" Bakugou stopped you at the door, his hand on your shoulder.

"I fucked up, I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you.." Bakugou consoled, trying to pull you back but to no avail.

"Don't touch me" You pushed his hand away, slapping him across the cheek.

"You didn't want to hurt me?! What kind of manipulative crap is that?!" You growled, suddenly snapping at him.

"I know I fucked up, I'm sorry!" Bakugou growled in return and you just facepalmed.

"Yes, you fucked up. You fucked up multiple times, I can't even defend you anymore" You huffed pushes him further away.

"Well maybe if you actually gave me what I wanted I wouldn't have done this!" Bakugou yelled and you paused, he also paused realising what he said.

"Are you seriously blaming me for your mistake?!" You shout, anger boiling inside of you.
Bakugou growled.

"Is it all about sex with you?!" You yell, furious beyond relief.

"You haven't been fucking coming home were you expecting me to be happy?!" Bakugou argued

"It's like you're trying to make me feel worse! AND IT FUCKING WORKING" You growled.

"Good job, you've made me feel worse, you've gone above and fucking beyond with this one" You begin to leave the room.

"Y/N!-"

"Delete my number, prick"