Here we go!

Today I was gonna go to Korea with Daniela we where packing up all our stuff.
"Daniela hurry up!"
"Help me then!"
"Ugh..fine"
I helped Daniela with her stuff.
"Done"
"Let's go!"
"Wait for me Leylian"
I got to the car and Daniela too.
"Put some music"
"Ok"
"Which one should I put?"
" um...put one of Halsey.."
"Ok"
I put the music and Daniela started singing and dancing. I was just laughing at her cute dances. An hour later, and we arrived to the airport.
"I am so excited Leylian"
"Me too!"
We where gonna go on the plain when I heard a lot of girls screaming. I looked and I saw 7 guys I didn't pay that much of a attention to it. I got in the plain I was gonna sit by Daniela when this guy came and push me making me fall.
"What the heck?!"
"Move!"
I was gonna tell him to apologize but the people keep telling me to move. I sit down by Daniela. I was a little mad about that boy attitude with me.
"Are you ok Leylian?"
"Yeah..I am fine"
I was looking at the back to see if I could find that guy but I didn't.
"What are you looking at?"
"Oh..I am trying to find that stupid guy.."
"I think he went to the VIP side"
"Really?"
"Yeah.."
"Hmm..ok"
10 hours later, the plain finally got to Korea. I saw Daniela and she was sleeping. I didn't sleep not even a bit I don't know why, I was tired but I just couldn't sleep. I woke Daniela up and then we both got out of the plain.
"Ok Korea here we go"
Me and Daniela got a taxi and we went to a hotel.
"Ugh..I am so tired" 
"I am too"
"Let's sleep and then tomorrow we go to the company"
"Ok"
Tomorrow we where gonna make a audition on a company called BigHit. I hope we can make it. You might be asking how are you gonna go if u don't know Korean. Well I do speak Korean my dad taught me when I was a kid. Daniela does too I taught her.
Next day, I woke up feeling exited and with a lot of energy. I saw Daniela and she was still sleeping. Then a awesome idea came to my mind.
"I know how to wake you up"
I grabbed a water bottle with cold water. I jump and her bed and dropped the cold water on her face.
"WHAT THE F*CK LEYLIAN!!"
I was just laughing and laughing.
"OH YOUR GONNA DIE!"
Daniela stood up and started chasing me. When she grabbed me she started to tickle me.
" S-sto-stop" I said laughing
A couple minutes later, and Daniela stoped tickling me. I was on the floor almost death because Daniela let me almost without breath.
"Stand up and get yourself prepared"
"O-ok"
I stand up and took a shower, then I put some clothe on and a little bit of makeup. Daniela was waiting for me.
"Are you mad at me?"
"No"
" really?"
"Yeah"
"Ok let's go and eat some breakfast"
"Ok"
We both put sporty clothe because we where gonna dance and sing and it's exhausting. We went to get some breakfast.
"I am so nervous"
"Me too"
We where talking for a bit more. Then, we finished eating.
"Ok now let's go to the company"
"Ok"