Chapter 36

What the f*ck is she doing here. I hide on a place close to them to Lauren what they where talking about.
"Jungkook you can't do this to Leylian.."
"Shut up hoseok.."
"You Shut up IU!"
"Hoseok don't you dare to say something to Leylian.."
"Of course I am gonna tell her...you can't just be cheating on her.."
"I am not cheating on her!"
"No then what you call kissing someone else that is not your girlfriend!!!!"
Jungkook stayed quiet.
"Hoseok shut up!"
"SHUT THE F*CK UP IU!!!"
"DON'T YELLED AT HER!!"
"SHE DESERVES IT SHE'S A B*TCH!!!"
IU was gonna slap hobi but I got in and stop her hand.
"Don't you dare.."
"Leylian!"
I looked at Jungkook with anger real anger eyes.
I stopped holding IU's hand to go and slap Jungkook.
"Do you think I am stupid!!"
He just looked at me.
I was feeling so broke inside, I gave him another chance and he did this to me.
"I truth on you for second time!!...and you betray me...again!!!"
Daniela's POV
Me and WINWIN stopped dancing. I notice that Leylian wasn't there and I told WINWIN if he can come with me to find her . I first went with the guys (BTS)
"Guys where is Leylian?"
" she went outside I am a little worried about her.."
"Why?"
"She hasn't come in a pretty long time.."
"Let's go and check her.."
" ok"
The guys, WINWIN and I, went outside to look for Leylian. When we got outside we saw Leylian with Jungkook, Hobi and IU.
What the f*ck is IU doing here! I don't think this is going to end good.
Me, WINWIN and the guys got closer to where Leylian was. I looked at Leylian and she had does eyes. I haven't seen does eyes since she broke up with Baekhyun. Does anger eyes.
Leylian's POV
I had so much anger inside. I heard someone says "what going on here?"
I looked and it was Daniela.
"Leylian are you ok?"
I just looked at her with the same anger eyes. I looked at Jungkook again.
"Jungkook we broke up!"
I left that place. The guys where gonna follow me But Daniela stopped them.
Daniela's POV
I was so mad that this stupid b*tch hurt my best friend. I looked at Jungkook with anger eyes.
I went to him,
"this time is gonna be worst.."
I punch him on the face then I started kicking him with all my forces. I don't give him time to move. The guys try to stop me but they just couldn't. IU came and push me making me fall.
"You stupid lagartija"
I stood up and went to her started to pull her hair and punching her on the face. I was getting all my anger on both of them. The guys keep trying to stop me and they finally did it.
"Let me go!"
"Daniela calm down.."
"All if you are such a jerks how can you let him hurt her!.."
"Daniela we understand y-"
"No you don't you don't even care about her!..."
"Yes we do!"
"Then why the f*ck did you just stayed there watching how I give him a lesson"
"Because Leylian needs time n-"
"F*ck I forgot about her!"
Before I left Jungkook stood up and started following me.
Leylian's POV
I was walking throw a forest drunk. Before I was here I went to the party and got all the drinks I could. I want it to forget about all this.
I keep walking throw the forest when I saw a bridge. I went to it and I started to look at the river underneath it. It was pretty dark outside too.
A lot of things came to my mind at that moment but the one that I listen was jump from the bridge...