Chapter 2

We took a taxi 5 minutes later and we arrived to the company before we enter we looked at each other and smiled.Then, we entered and a lady quickly attended us.
"Ok ladys can you pass to the office of the CEO please"
We enter to the office and the CEO quickly told us to sit down. We sit down you could tell that we where nervous.
"Ok ladys so your Leylian right?"
"Yes sir"
"and your Daniela right?"
"Yes sir"
"Ok so this is how is gonna work, You two are gonna dance on the dance room in front of the 3 CEOs including me"
" why?"
" I don't know if you ladys remember that you published a video on YouTube of you two dancing"
"Yeah"
" well the 3 companies saw it including me and they all gonna devises to which one of you are gonna take"
"Wait, so that means we are gonna be separated?"
"Yes"
"But..that wasn't how we where gonna do it"
" I know and I apologize for that, but you two has such a big talent that we decided to make it this way"
I looked at Daniela and she looked at me. We knew that we didn't want it to happen this way but we couldn't let this chance just go.
"Ok..."
"Ok.."
"Ok ladys come and follow me"
We followed the CEO to the dance room. Then, we saw the CEOs.
"Welcome ladys"
"Hi"
"Hi"
"Are you ladys nervous?"
"Yes...a little bit"
"You don't have to be nervous...I am sure that you will do great"
I don't know why when the CEO said that it gave me confidence. Daniela will go first then it will be me. The music started and I was proud of Daniela she was doing awesome. I should tell you how important is for me. Daniela has been with me since I was a kid she has supported me so much on my hard times. She is like my sister we have laugh and cry together. We promise to each other to be best friend no matter what and now seen her grow so fast making her dream come true it just make me so happy. A couple minutes later and Daniela finished. She quickly went to me and hug me.
" you did awesome"
"Thanks"
I hug her but I got interrupted by the CEO.
"Leylian come here"
"Ok"
I looked at Daniela again and she had such a big smile on her face that just make me laugh. I walking to where the CEO told me to go when I heard like someone called my name. I looked back but no one was there. I turn but I bumped into someone making me fall.
"Auch..i am sorry i wasn't looking where I was going"
I haven't seen the person face until he give me a hand to stand up.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes...I am ok"
"Good..are you new here?"
"Well kind of i was about to do the auditions"
"Oh then I will see you"
"Oh ok..can i know your name..?"
"Oh yeah..my name is Taehyung"